• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Young, tight curvy wife

• Thread starterTinytinycck
  • Start date
Still looks tight to me, I think she needs me to tear it up!

She is still very tight hasn't lost it =]

Tinytinycck said:
She is still very tight hasn't lost it =]

Yes...her pussy lips are pinky so the entrance must be still tight because of it has been used by your tiny cock only..?!:confused:

She is now currently steady fucking a bull with a 10in cock. Denied any sexual contact for the past 2 months..

Hot Wife Is A Tresure

Tiny how are you enjoying all this? Are you eating creampies? How is she feeling and enjoying herself? Please Photos of her with a creampie and one of the cock she is taking. Your wife is class AAA table pussy. Congratulations to both of you.:p:p:p:p okdeacon said it.

Congratulations on being a cuckold! Nice looking GF as well, shame for you she likes big cock now. Is she on birth control?

She is very sexy for sure congrats!!

You're right, man...her pussy is still tight as seen from the pic..:D

101869d1302611307t-young-tight-curvy-wife-0409011035.jpg

any chance of getting some spread shots from before she started her journey? and a current spread one for comparison?

Tinytinycck said:
She is now currently steady fucking a bull with a 10in cock. Denied any sexual contact for the past 2 months..
So Tiny,

Is she exclusive to him, or is he playing out to his buds? :cool:

She is quite controlling. I have began eating creampies that she brings home with him. She hasn't said anything about any other cock except for his so I am assuming she is only fucking him, but hopefully I am assuming wrong. I love serving her, but I hope to have more pics of her with her new bull and some spreads soon. She has been teasing me about how tiny my dick is non-stop now. Guess being a cucky ain't too bad.

Haha she thought it was funny that I asked to get head. She said now that she has gotten a taste she is cockhungry for as big of a dick she can get. Not my little dick lol.

Ouch

Tinytinycck said:
Haha she thought it was funny that I asked to get head. She said now that she has gotten a taste she is cockhungry for as big of a dick she can get. Not my little dick lol.

Hey Tiny i am sorry to hear that you are not getting to tap that beautiful pussy of your sweet little HOT WIFE anymore. I know you are getting some rewards which should help ease the pain.:eek: You just get busy enjoying your sexy wife to the ultimate. For you are one lucky pie eater my friend and it just dont get any better.:eek: The best to both of you and the undeserving lucky fuckers that is getting that prime table pussy of hers.:D okdeacon

very hot girl

okdeacon said:
Hey Tiny i am sorry to hear that you are not getting to tap that beautiful pussy of your sweet little HOT WIFE anymore. I know you are getting some rewards which should help ease the pain.:eek: You just get busy enjoying your sexy wife to the ultimate. For you are one lucky pie eater my friend and it just dont get any better.:eek: The best to both of you and the undeserving lucky fuckers that is getting that prime table pussy of hers.:D okdeacon

Haha thanks, so far so good, and I do miss being able to be inside her, but she is much happier now and that is all that matters to me!

I reviewed your thread from the beginning and am very impressed on how you took a shy but stunningly beautiful wife and gradually turned her into t a cock hungry slut!! I truly admire the way you built her confidence level, letting her know how beautiful she is and how attractive she is to other men, and how she should be entitled to have as many cocks as she pleases. Great job!!!

Tell me, do you still have to get her permission to jack off?

She is so hot would like to give her much more cock.....

wifeownsme said:
I reviewed your thread from the beginning and am very impressed on how you took a shy but stunningly beautiful wife and gradually turned her into t a cock hungry slut!! I truly admire the way you built her confidence level, letting her know how beautiful she is and how attractive she is to other men, and how she should be entitled to have as many cocks as she pleases. Great job!!!

Tell me, do you still have to get her permission to jack off?

Yes yes I do, and it is mostly when she is with someone else when I have permission.

Tinytinycck said:
Yes yes I do, and it is mostly when she is with someone else when I have permission.

Very hot!!! ... to have to masturbate in front of both of them after they've fucked their brains out!

Yes, its very embarrassing not even being able to masturbate for 3 minutes without cumming from watching her with other men..

Users who are viewing this thread