Young, tight curvy wife

• Thread starterTinytinycck
  • Start date
Tiny,

I'm sure this little hottie will start fucking soon enough. She looks ripe for the picking, and you will soon find yourself home alone. Prepare yourself for those nights when you know she is with a well endowed stud. She will eventually find the ones who make her wet just thinking of them.

Be careful to guard against the ones who would steal her away. I had a friend years ago who was cucked by a cute wife. She ended up running off with a stud. Just be aware.

hey she is sexy as hell.... im 8 inches and 6 around. good looking dude id bang her silly for you.

i wish she was cucking me. she would look great being bred by a bbc

You have a beautiful wife.

I have so much respect for you that you're not ashamed of yourself and you want your wife to have satisfied by other men that keeping your wife happy in bed.

I really wanna to meet her.

Tinytinycck said:
Yes I am really hoping something happens too, she is hungry for cock so I have no idea what is taking so long, maybe she needs to find a more aggressive male like perhaps a BBC? Or anyone have any big cocks they want to offer her?

Yes i got a little excited when i read she was ready and slept with an idiot who did not fuck her. But when i get excited is when the truth comes out so i stand by what i said. That has got to be a fucking insult to your beautiful wife. Damm man she can have any swinging dick SHE WANTS. Cull that dude and forget his hopeless ass. I dont even care if he is a nice person What counts is hes not a man that she needs to lower herself to in hopes he might someday get a hard on. When she finds a real pussy hound she will know immediately how desirable her sweet little ass is. Your lady deserves only the best and i know you are a man that will see that she gets it. Enjoy your prize wife to the max. Deacon

I have news! Recently she and I were supposed to enjoy the super bowl together, instead after not showing up a few hours after she told me to expect her, she told me she was going to a super bowl party that she was invited to by a few guys she has class with. She has been with them since sunday and now texted me finally saying she is on her way home. She had texted me a few times she was there saying how she was the only girl there and there were about 15 guys. Now I am just waiting for her to get home to tell me how it went apparently they were all really nice she said but had so much to tell me when she got home. What should I expect to hear..?

gang bang!!!!!!!!!!

This should be good. As soon as you finish cleaning and tongue-massaging her used, sore cunt hurry back and give us the scoop. Looks like you've gotten what you wished for.

Sadly as soon as she got home she showered and went to bed, she told me she was exhausted and that she wasn't horny anymore tonight. She has been acting very different! Taking a lot of control over me and telling me what to do. She told me I can't even cum at all until she gets home from class and tells me I can! Still waiting to hear what happened at the party.. I did manage to find her panties that she wore to the party, hidden with other laundry, they were totally cum stained...and its definitely not my cum!

She obviously make some guys very happy. Can't wait to hear the story.

Tinytinycck said:
Sadly as soon as she got home she showered and went to bed, she told me she was exhausted and that she wasn't horny anymore tonight. She has been acting very different! Taking a lot of control over me and telling me what to do. She told me I can't even cum at all until she gets home from class and tells me I can! Still waiting to hear what happened at the party.. I did manage to find her panties that she wore to the party, hidden with other laundry, they were totally cum stained...and its definitely not my cum!

Photos please :D

Dont keep us waiting man. yes photo her panties and show us all that cum. Class should be out by now. looks like she found some REAL men. Hope so. But its odd that she is making you wait so long for your just reward. :eek: okdeacon

and the story is?!

More pictures for your viewing pleasure gentlemen.

Attachments

• 0210110041a.jpg
    0210110041a.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 747
  • 0210110048b.jpg
    0210110048b.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 563
  • 0210110050b.jpg
    0210110050b.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 544
  • 0210110054a.jpg
    0210110054a.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 540
  • 0210110054.jpg
    0210110054.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 672
Great pics. Sadly my neck stiffened up and my head is now stuck to my left shoulder.

Great post Tinytiny!

More pictures for those that still enjoy. Sorry they are sideways haha

Attachments

• 0210110042.jpg
    0210110042.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 0210110053a.jpg
    0210110053a.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 524
  • 0210110058.jpg
    0210110058.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 512
Tinytinycck said:
More pictures for those that still enjoy. Sorry they are sideways haha
Your gorgeous wife is no longer tight now that the brothas have had their way with her. Time to sit back and enjoy the show while a massive BBC impregnates her. I bet that would make you jerk off your pathetic excuse for a cock. That's the closest that you'll ever get to having any action with her now that her white pussy is off limits to your little penis.

I think she got fucked by the guy she would spend the night with .Same b s that my wife told me . I love being a sissy cuck you will to ,after you start cleaning her cum filled pussy up

whitneycd4u said:
I think she got fucked by the guy she would spend the night with .Same b s that my wife told me . I love being a sissy cuck you will to ,after you start cleaning her cum filled pussy up

Yes from the amount of cum I found in her panties I get very hard thinking about how much cum she had inside her pussy...