• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your experiences with perverted dominatrixes

• Thread starterlevieuxdusud
  • Start date
This thread is dedicated to those who want to talk about their REAL experience with a perverted dominatrix.
Please only post the real, not your fantasies

Reactions: WhiteMarried, Bigniall and flcuck
My wife likes to dominate me. I am also often in a chastity cage.
Sometimes she pushes the vice by torturing my balls and cock.
While she tortures me, she masturbates with her hitachi. And when she has an orgasm, she gets more violent ....

283_1000.jpg 282_1000.jpg 158_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SubB, QuietKing, Kongaa and 20 others
levieuxdusud said:
While she tortures me, she masturbates with her hitachi. And when she has an orgasm, she gets more violent ....
Your sadistic wife might consider putting you in a "humbler" whenever she feels so-inclined.

She can find one by entering "BDSM Humblers" (without quotes) in her preferred search engine.

• Haha
Reactions: andy_mindi, MsPAWGandhubby, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
levieuxdusud said:
That one of her pleasing herself with the vibrator while pleasing you by stepping on your cock is rather nice. Does she get carried away and step down harder on you when she cums?

Reactions: Kongaa, WhiteMarried, 44 mwm and 2 others
HumiliateWho said:
That one of her pleasing herself with the vibrator while pleasing you by stepping on your cock is rather nice. Does she get carried away and step down harder on you when she cums?
Of course.
The closer she gets to orgasm, the meaner she gets.
And when she does cum, she really becomes a perverted sadist.
For example, she uses her stiletto heel instead of the sole of her shoe to crush my cock.

644_1000.gif

• Love
Reactions: Kongaa, Luiscn, Dmack and 12 others
The idea of have my cock stood on with a stiletto is painfully erotic

Reactions: WhiteMarried, 412perv and HumiliateWho
levieuxdusud said:
Of course.
For example, she uses her stiletto heel instead of the sole of her shoe to crush my cock.

644_1000.gif
Is she getting meaner or more "into" the moment and getting carried away giving you want you want or deserve. All the while getting closer to a satisfying orgasm you apparently can't give her.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
Mike and Chris said:
The idea of have my cock stood on with a stiletto is painfully erotic
The act of a woman standing on your cock with tiny stiletto heels, leaving its mark or even leaving a wound, is painfully satisfying.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
She also likes to masturbate with her hitachi when I'm in a chastity cage.
She took the opportunity to crush my balls, with her free hand, or her feet.
When she comes, the crushing becomes very intense.
I sometimes ejaculate in the cage it's so intense.

498_1000.jpg 506_1000.jpg 507_1000.jpg 509_1000.jpg 776_1000.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: QuietKing, carlavibrato, Dexbad and 8 others
Those two with your loving wife's feet squeezing your balls must have been exquisitely painful for you. That second pic, with her heels pressing on you, your little balls seem to be under quite some force.

I love being caged and wife torturing my balls. I often find myself on my hands and knees and her kicking me from behind.

Reactions: ChrisJdawg, leahswannabe, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
Reminds me of a game we call "suck till you drop" . The guy stands naked with his legs spread. The woman is at least topless in front of him. He gets to suck her tits till she decides to give him a knee in the groin. He can keep sucking till the knee to his balls drops him to the floor.

Reactions: Kongaa, leahswannabe, Ncontendre and 4 others
44 mwm said:
I love being caged and wife torturing my balls. I often find myself on my hands and knees and her kicking me from behind.
Do you prefer being kicked in the balls over your wife stepping on them?

Reactions: 44 mwm
Mike and Chris said:
Reminds me of a game we call "suck till you drop" . The guy stands naked with his legs spread. The woman is at least topless in front of him. He gets to suck her tits till she decides to give him a knee in the groin. He can keep sucking till the knee to his balls drops him to the floor.
So if she's enjoying your sucking, she'll take it easy on your balls?

HumiliateWho said:
Do you prefer being kicked in the balls over your wife stepping on them?
Yes.

Reactions: HumiliateWho
HumiliateWho said:
So if she's enjoying your sucking, she'll take it easy on your balls?
Till she gets bored with my sucking and then instead of telling me to stop she "knees" me

Reactions: HumiliateWho
Mike and Chris said:
Till she gets bored with my sucking and then instead of telling me to stop she "knees" me
Maybe she feels you respond better to physical commands like kneeing your full and tender balls instead of just telling you?

44 mwm said:
To each their own. IMHO, there is something to be said about seeing the imprint of a thin spiked heel on a guy's little pecker.

levieuxdusud said:

283_1000.jpg 282_1000.jpg 158_1000.jpg
I think that having a wife that wear the man's pants in a relation is always great

levieuxdusud said:
Of course.

644_1000.gif
She is very wild but always be careful as that is a very dangerous move

• Wow
Reactions: Dexbad