• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
Good point Duke. Maybe a first effort, but with a moniker of Anonymous one does not know.

Does anyone know of any stories where the wife/mother get fucked and the son is ****** to watch? Something like this: Taken By Two Boys - Literotica

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Yeah, Duke C2c is good.
Cuckson, there are but they dont come to mind. Do a search in Literotica or storiesonline using all the categories possible. good luck.

Hi Shidave,
Been awhile since I posted any newfound stories. I wasn't specifically looking for this but I guess finding it was bound to happen. What with the bombardment of Black Power Sexuality we see here and...well...everywhere, somebody would come up with a series of stories from a completely opposite perspective. I found them quite entertaining but be warned, totally politically incorrect. But what the hell, whats wrong with evening the playing field. You know...karma and all that. Bernadine Returns to Her Roots

hey guys gotta say this is a great thread, keep the stories coming and if i spot any i will post them here as well

Glad to find others join in, I have been rather busy to story hunt.

hey, do any of you guys have stories where the hubby dares or says to someone that they coudnt get their wives to cheat, i have read some of them in this thread and it really gets me going

Reactions: Edgarin
Hunter is a classic Shidave. All of his material was good.

Users who are viewing this thread