• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your Favorite Stories

• Thread starterShidave
  • Start date
  • Tags
    true story
awesome shidave, that was exactly the sort of story i was talking about

This is an awesome feed with so many wonderful suggestions. Thanks for your hard work Shidave and to everyone who has contributed. Looks like I will have enough reading material to get me through a long cold winter.

Reactions: AlexanderBlack
You are welcome bevw. I decided that after being a lurker for may years, I'd do something.

A titillating reality show story.

I just starting reading, but I think should be interesting.

Storiesonline: No Preview

A story about contestants in a reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than it is now. Families compete as teams against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating because doing so means expulsion from the show. All the females must try to make the men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. This story is pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest so please don't read it if that's not your scene.

Nice story, Tony.

Hi everyone.
Do you know of any stories where the wife gets used by the boyfriend to make money.?
I find that pretty hot but not many stories seem to go that route.

Pot4fem,
I think you maybe mis-understood the thread. This is for YOU to post YOUR favorite stories so that WE can read them too. It's not for requests. If you want to start one feel free though.

Sorry

Sorry everyone

Yes, classics all Don, particularly 'My Birthday Present'. As good as Alcibade that one, or Mickey D.

Users who are viewing this thread