Your GF fucks Black Guys

• Thread starterebonymax
  • Start date

ebonymax

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2008
www.goddessmax.com
I am here to bear some bad news to you. But this is my absolute pleasure!!! This is too funny to me. Well here it is, your girlfriend has been chocking on BIG BLACK COCK for quite some time now and absolutely LOVING IT!!! Its a shame that she has to be on her knees in front of some big black cock to find satisfaction that she simply cannot get from a sorry white boy such as yourself. This is simply delicious news...!

Ebony Goddess Maxxyne Payne

Ebony Dominatrix GoddessMax of Atlanta

generated_3779314.gif

generated_3728185.gif

Suck My Big Black Cock Bitches!!

I was unpacking from my trip and I found my big black cock and I would like, no... I demand you get on your knees like the good bitch that you are, open wide and deep throat this dripping wet cock like the ***** you wish you were. You wonder what it would be like to feel this hot hard Black cock in your mouth don't you? White boy!!! It's time you were told your place. It is HIGH time you kneeled before a superior BLACK WOMAN! Your Goddess! Your BOSS!

Ebony Dominatrix Maxxyne Payne
Smothering Bratty Bitches

[gickr.com]_151d7647-9016-1f24-a5b6-bec30232b192.gif

generated_3917617.gif

generated_3824732.gif

generated_3223825.gif

Wow!!...I'd love to knee before you
karen

Co-Worker ****** Bi Fantasy

I know your secret... I can tell by the way you look at him, how you interact with him. You wonder what it would be like to feel is hot hard cock in your mouth don't you? You wonder what it would be like if he came into your office or accosted you in the men's room and ****** you to your knees to please him, to become his personal bitch. It's OK this will be OUR little secret...............I will tell you all about how it went down...

Ebony dominatrix GoddessMax website updates

generated_3954629.gif

She also has a Black pre-op she fucks. :D ;)

hiiiiiiiii

ebonymax said:
I am here to bear some bad news to you. But this is my absolute pleasure!!! This is too funny to me. Well here it is, your girlfriend has been chocking on BIG BLACK COCK for quite some time now and absolutely LOVING IT!!! Its a shame that she has to be on her knees in front of some big black cock to find satisfaction that she simply cannot get from a sorry white boy such as yourself. This is simply delicious news...!

generated_3779314.gif

generated_3728185.gif

sexyyyyyyyyyy

Black Christmas Card for White Losers

Hello loser. 'Tis the season to be jolly!!! Well... For Me it is anyway, but for you things are quite different and bleak aren't they? You are still a sorry white loser. Such a shame! Lucky for you your Black Queen reigns this holiday season you white fucktard!

generated_4000594.gif

generated_3979236.gif

Thank You, Mistress Maxx, may our mouths make BBCs very happy this holiday season.

Pink Panty Boy

I have these hot pink panties fresh from my ass. You can still smell my Divine-ness on them. Take a good strong whiff bitch. Gotta love that! Now its your turn. I know you yearn to put them on and model them for me. I know that you yearn to feel them against your skin, and feel the bulge of your hard cock beneath them. Feel my pink panties next to your skin bitch!

generated_4026085.gif

redhotdiva-PIC-01.gif

The Tables Have Turned BOSS!

Just when you thought the coast was clear and the dust had settled you walk into your office and there I AM! What you thought I was kidding when I said that I now own your bitch ass??? You thought that I was not going to abuse the privilege of knowing your crossdressing and lingerie fetish secret??? Wrong bitch!

generated_4063351.gif

White Bitch Slave

Two of the best Ebony Dommes in the business; Domina Maxxyne Payne and Mistress Treasure, and one sorry white boy restrained at their mercy is a recipe for trouble. This poor white slave walked into the wrong room. Two angry Black Queens take over his life and take complete ownership of this slave... The tables have turned!!! We have a blast destroying our little white boy slave with some heavy handed face slapping, humiliation, degradation, nipple torture, simple torture, and anything else she and I can dish out. And boy can we dish it out.

generated_4097319.gif

generated_4078785.gif

COCK SUCKING sissyboys to be PIMPED out

This PHONE line is for U losers, pain sluts, MONEY mutts, boot/shoe/foot lickers, COCK SUCKING sissyboys to be PIMPED out, wankers, lowly boys, PIGGIES, submissives, slaves, white bitches, ready to know my worth. My time with YOUR money so you wanna chit chat? U know the drill...
Call me NOW SISSYBOYS!!

NiteFlirt Phone Sex: My time is your money! | GoddessMax

DSC_0234-1b.jpg

Super Bowl FUCK

Well we are home from Super Bowl XVL party. You get this one. You rooted Packers, I went Steelers (GO Steelers!!!). But while you were focused on the jumbo screen you missed me as I slipped away. YOUR BLACK FRIEND found me in the upstairs bathroom. Isn't it funny that it just so happens that this is the ONLY BLACK FRIEND you have. Well, he sure let me know it while we fucked, and we fucked up there while you were downstairs rooting, and rooting hard. You dumb sorry white idiot. He did things to me over that sink you could only dream of.

generated_4152455.gif

generated_4042880.gif

Crazy white boy Wants

Sorry white boy has his eye on an Ebony Queen? This is laughable!!! Let me help you out with some friendly advice. I use the word friendly very loosely as we all know the truth usually HURTS! Here's a hint: what your packing just won't do. But this is not what this clip is about. Click and buy and find out Bitches!!!

generated_4171043.gif

interrog004.gif

footworshipM008.gif

White boys make excellent slaves for black ladies.

Attachments

• th5.jpg
    th5.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 144
  • th6.jpg
    th6.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 170
  • th10.jpg
    th10.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 191
  • th18.jpg
    th18.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 162
Slavetoebony said:
White boys make excellent slaves for black ladies.

Yes, we do!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Black Women could feel as comfortable using us for their pleasure as Black Men do about using white females?
Imagine a Black Woman coming up to you and saying "I noticed you have a nice tongue. I'd love to put it to good use."

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

Beaten Into ****** Bi

This is a VIOLENT BEATING. So bitches are harder to break in. It takes an iron hand at times to get a cock sucking bitch in check which is what is done in this clip. First there is a stern beating, then my bitch is choked with my big black cock dildo, and then thrown into some sissy clothes.

generated_4199258.gif

All%20Cock%20No%20Filler_20110221021127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Suspicious Cock Sucker Behavior

It was only a matter of time before your behavior was suspicious to the MRS. This behavior being that you are MY cock sucking bitch. It's hard for you to perform with her isn't it??? She is beginning to wonder isn't she?! Buy this clip and find out how to fix this little problem you brought to my doorstep.
UNDERSTAND: At the end of the day that your obligations are to ME, and ME only!

Ebony femdom video previews

generated_4199258.gif

generated_3259771.gif

You Love Black Women but Married white bitch

You married a white woman but what your heart truly desires is a black woman, how pathetic are you! You LOSER ASS WHITE MOTHERFUCKER!!! I find that disgusting. You have your white wife or GF but all day long you lust for a Black Woman. You SORRY WHITE BITCH! The truth is you know your for brains WHITE ASS did not have a prayer of a shot at a black woman. Now that, I find amusing!!!

[gickr.com]_3fcd5a31-f8c8-7204-250e-802727fedb1d.gif

interrog006.gif

scissorslave002.jpg