Your Kink

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
I was just over to the extreme forum and there was a pic under cock stomp in which a guy had his cock on a table and a woman stepped on it will this isn't my bag but it got me thinking what is everyones? Like Pimps is watching as well as Kdawgs and others mine is taking a lady and doing foreplay on her till she is screaming her head off wanting to and yelling fuck me not much of a kink but it works for me and Norms is screwing a woman wearing a Skins jersey while he has a Cowboys jersey on so what is everyones? Lets just see who has what kinks.

I actually like many kinks. The whole wife getting fucked by a huge cock is probably my favorite. I love hairy natural women and big asses as well. I love to see massive cocks cumming. Contrary to opinion I am not gay instead I like to be considered an enigma and in reality I may be tamer than many on this forum. I would probably eat a creampie if given the chance though not from a shaven pussy.

sticky123 said:
I actually like many kinks. The whole wife getting fucked by a huge cock is probably my favorite. I love hairy natural women and big asses as well. I love to see massive cocks cumming. Contrary to opinion I am not gay instead I like to be considered an enigma and in reality I may be tamer than many on this forum. I would probably eat a creampie if given the chance though not from a shaven pussy.
What do I know? but, I would classify you as gay. I've seen some of your posts(and your profile pic).

but then again, life has too many classifications, so fuck it.

My fetishes, apart from just about anything IR, include some FemDom, and make-up fetish. Yes, I love women who use lots of make-up, in particular lipstick. Usually guys don't like women who wear too much make-up, but I just the opposite. The more they wear thye better, and that goes for woman of all ethnic backgrounds and regardless of their age.

Well its not as kinky as some, but like a lot of women here my husband has encouraged me for years to have other men,particularly black men. I have had some experience, but part of me would love to go crazy with it and make him wish he never made me want it. When I'm really horny the idea of humiliating him really appeals to me. The foot on a cock is a little extreme,but the thought of a large ,hard black lover seeing him when I do something along that line can be appealing. I bet I'm not the only wife that wants this but still resents our spouse for wanting/letting it happen.

Blackyoung said:
What do I know? but, I would classify you as gay. I've seen some of your posts(and your profile pic).

but then again, life has too many classifications, so fuck it.

well they say never judge a book.......

eh, gay is gay. Nothing wrong with it.

I am an admitted voyeur. What I enjoy watching are black male/white female gangbangs (if one is good then two is better and so on and so forth). I like to see women airtight and I am into seeing and delivering facials. Other fetishes include bigger breasts (natural), redheads and brunettes as well as dirty talk.

If Sicky is an enigma then I am an enigma wrapped in a quandry......

pimp I hate to do this but it's quandary not quandry.

Last edited by a moderator:
pimpology101 said:
I am an admitted voyeur. What I enjoy watching are black male/white female gangbangs (if one is good then two is better and so on and so forth). I like to see women airtight and I am into seeing and delivering facials. Other fetishes include bigger breasts (natural), redheads and brunettes as well as dirty talk.

If Sicky is an enigma then I am an enigma wrapped in a quandry......
Wow, pimp. You and me have alot in common.

I also like big tits(natural), seeing/delivering a good facial. Love redheads. Snowflake redheads with freckles is a plus.

However, a brunette is just neutral.

Sounds like it, BY. I don't dig blondes too much though (in comparison to redheads and brunettes I mean).

sticky123 said:

you are bisexual and admitting what most people are scared to admit. anyone who tells you differently is a fucking idiot!

I pretty much like two guys at once...although the opportunity seldom arises ;)

Please don't bump up old threads I will delete them next time thank you

Oh lord, I can go on and on here.
I'll start off by saying my kinks have evolved but still include all the same things but I just continue to get more kinks.
I love a woman that has fake tits, flat stomachs and long legs. a tan body and shaved pussy. I love brunettes with alot of thick longed permed hair.
I love woman that can pull off a younger look. I love plaid skirts, high heels and lace trimmed anklet socks. I love lace anklets worn with cute flats as well.
I love seeing a married attractive woman getting fucked by black men. absolutely taken advantage of. I love seeing my wife take a black cock. I would love for her to do bareback but its not worth the risk.
I love watching that and taking photos and videos for my enjoyment later!!!!

cock stomp...is that a new age foot fetish?

My kink? GR8leggz wife!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah that's all I wanted for Christmas. Fucking Santa failed to deliver. He probably fucked her and kept her for himself. LOL. Seriously the way your wife dresses is it. Short plaid skirts tan legs and high heels and those damned anklets.

Now this is a thought provoking topic. When one has to think beyond the obvious of this site and pull it all together - I like it. Time to share!
I love amateurs, not professionals and natural tits. No plastic, after all we have to do our kinky part to save the environment.Shaved pussy with puffy lips and a nice well defined clit. Flashing and exhibitionism are a good titilator. Well manicured feet and hands; non-brutal sub / dom is good and body writing is good. I don't like tattoos that are gaudy or too over the top.While my wife won't participate and I honor that, it is such a mental kick thinking of the surrender because of a bad debt or something like that. I like the idea of a milf giving it up to the delivery boy or pizza kid. Not ****, but middle age with young teen. I'm sure there are more bouncing around my mind, but these are at the forefront just now.
Keep sharing people, it's what is good about the site.

Rover, I put some of those pics in the wife pix section bud

To Muleman

actually this reply is to Muleman:

HOW old is considered "an old thread"? Please give us some guideline to go by when viewing old threads. Thank you