• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Your opinion- Am I a cuckold?

• Thread starterxxxdye
  • Start date

Am i a cuckold/Is she a hotwife?

• I AM a cuckold/She IS a hotwife

Votes: 30 73.2%
  • I AM NOT a cuckold/She IS NOT a hotwife

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters

xxxdye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2010
Reading through most post i notice that a lot of cuckolds take a secondary role in most relationships and although my wife does have sex with someone else i find our situation is slightly different.

I'm 29, my wife is 32. i am in no way subservient to her or the guy she fucks regularly who is actually a guy we met on the internet but has become a friend of us both. I can fuck her anytime i want and never go through sex withdrawal. She must be in it for the ride and thrill of a good fuck outside marriage and its certainly not due to the size of his cock and me not being able to satisfy her on that front as i am actually just as well endowed. I would say he does put in a better sexual performance than me but she has always been satisfied with me too. I have watched them fuck many times and they have gone on weekends away together, but i am in no way undermined or humiliated by them.

Am i a cuckold? What are your views on it?

Sure you are . . . if you need a name for it. Actually, I'd say you're just a guy who enjoys letting his wife fuck other men. Nothing wrong with that. We all get to choose our own medicine, don't we?

Reactions: redback
xxxdye said:
Am i a cuckold?

The definition is, cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife. It's short and simple. So the answer to your question is "yes."

For a more comprehensive discussion, enter "cuckold" in the Wikipedia search box.

You are not a cuckold. A cuckold takes pleasure in being punished in some way. you sound like swingers to me which is great, enjoy it and see if you can get with some girls too.

• Angry
RockerxSlave said:
A cuckold takes pleasure in being punished in some way. .

That's only a particular type. It's a pretty popular type of cuckold on this forum, I admit, but there are other varieties.

I take pleasure out of seeing my girl with other guys. It heightens my excitement, and in turn enhances our sex life. There's no humiliation, and we're both extremely sexually satisfied.

xxxdye is a cuckold by strict definition.

In the classical sense, I suppose the answer is yes, but as with most things to do with sex, there is a whole world of different wants and needs. In my own case, my wife has had long term lovers whom I have known. I always find it quite erotic to watch her fuck or suck cock and to share her. She goes off on her own, picks her own men to fuck and I enjoy her telling me about them. I absolutely will not tolerate being humiliated and actually have a strong dominant streak which I have indulged with some role play with other men's wives and couples as well as my own wife that is quite adventurous.

I enjoy humiliating the hub if that is their desire. So you see it gets complicated. I suppose I would have answer yes to the question myself, but understand that it is a big world out there.

Don't worry about labels and enjoy your life, sounds pretty hot to me.

Mac

In my opinion, you are not a cuckold. My description for you would be "wife-Sharer". The difference is when you are not being humiliated or abused in any way, or when you could control the situation if you wanted to.

I have shared my wife with several other men over the years, but I do not feel that I am a cuckuld. I am always a part of what is happening, and the "other men" always show respect for me, the husband! I am not hurt in any way when other men fuck my wife! I enjoy it too!

Jjimmy S said:
The term "wittol" has been used before

Unfortunately, I really aesthetically ugly word.

CoffeeGuy said:
That's only a particular type. It's a pretty popular type of cuckold on this forum, I admit, but there are other varieties.

I take pleasure out of seeing my girl with other guys. It heightens my excitement, and in turn enhances our sex life. There's no humiliation, and we're both extremely sexually satisfied.

xxxdye is a cuckold by strict definition.

I suppose you are right if your wife doesnt also like to see you with women

I voted "hot-wife". It's refreshing to read a thread about someone who is not conflicted and has not gone absolutely overboard with the whole thing. You're not exactly a "regular" guy when compared to most husbands, as most husbands will not want their wives fucking anyone else, but I find nothing distasteful about your arrangement.

Thx for all Your opinions guys. Appreciated.

Wife has recently been on a couple of dates with a young junior city banker ad it didnt bother me. Actually found it quite exciting. Guess my question has been answered maybe.. lol

My thinking is a true cucold is when your wife has a boyfriend (s) On her own
and you can't stop it, even if you wanted to

true cuckold

my thinking a man is a cuckold when his wife crews other men without husbands consent. He may know about, he may be ok with or he may not like at all but he can do nothing about it. My father was what I believe to be complet cuckold (concerning my mom) long before there was a name for it and an internet to discuss it

xxxdye said:
Wife has recently been on a couple of dates with a young junior city banker ad it didnt bother me. Actually found it quite exciting. Guess my question has been answered maybe.. lol

Ah... further evidence of your cuckold status in your marriage.

In any event, the shortest and most concise response to your question is given by your survey responses, which show (to date) a uniform concensus: you are a cuckold; your wife is a hotwife.

You could express your status in your marriage even more concisely by referring to, and thinking of, your woman as "your wife" and yourself as "her cuckold."

Custer Laststand said:
Ah... further evidence of your cuckold status in your marriage.

In any event, the shortest and most concise response to your question is given by your survey responses, which show (to date) a uniform concensus: you are a cuckold; your wife is a hotwife.

You could express your status in your marriage even more concisely by referring to, and thinking of, your woman as "your wife" and yourself as "her cuckold."

Even though i could put a stop to it anytime i want?

Wife-sharer

I am more of the thinking that you enjoy shareing your wife just like I do. She at no time is emotionaly attached to anyone she has been with, she and I just enjoy the sexual heat of the time she is involved with whoever was able to get into her panties.

No you are not

No you are not,I must say I was in my teen years and I start flirting with my next door neighbor ,she was about 32 or 34 and him was in his fiftys,he was trying but was getting too old for the job,so one day he was drinking and then he said to me that he knows what was going on and Ihope has no choice but for me to just keep it as a secret ,and I did for many years until I got married.

This is a Question that will be argued for a long time

Just my humble opinion. but yes you are a cuckold, because I feel if a man knows his wife has sex with other men with or without his permission and he does not immediately terminate their relationship he is a Cuckold. Many will disagree, so be it, it is not cheating if the mate knows the other has sex with other people, man or woman.

Nothing is wrong with being a cuckold if you are cool with it!

The question that often arises is what does the cuckolded husband get out of the relationship?

Attachments

• 05_08.jpg
    05_08.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 87
  • dont_wait_up.jpg
    dont_wait_up.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 77
  • how_do_you_feel.jpg
    how_do_you_feel.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 87
  • That's+it,+cucky,+you're+learning.jpg
    That's+it,+cucky,+you're+learning.jpg