• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

11 Inch FuckStick here

• Thread starterblackpanther598
  • Start date

blackpanther598

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2005
If you can't feel that 4 inch white cock up in you or you are a female just hard up for some big strong cock to bottom u out hit me up in Michigan

mmmm unfortunately not in u.s.a. but it gives me wild dreams just looking at it. gawd would luv to get stuffed full of that while my hubby witnesses

Attachments

• ass_n_cunt.png
    ass_n_cunt.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 14,459
I would love to be stretch by your big cock it sure would fill me up!

Michigan also

from Michigan also, recently posted my pic on here..let me know where your at, Id love to meet you..

Trish

yhell yea girl where yea at in Mid-MI? Email me with some more details please!

Damn, the things I could do with that BIG black cock....it would be a nasty thing to have you gag me with your big cock...I love the thought of your cock disappearing in my wet cunt....mmmmmmmmmmmm....Where are you? Are you in SoCal? Hope to hear from you soon, will be taking a business trip in Nov. and would love to ride your cock and taste my cunt juices all over it....c ya

hi michigan here

m/w/f 31 michigan indiana line my hubby wantsme to ride a big black cock my pic is in yahoo profile liz_mm2003

love that dick

Attachments

• 11_595.jpg
    11_595.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 862
hi mwf 31 here

michigan indiana line my pics are in yahoo liz_mm2003 useme nasty forceme

Very Nice lookin man

You are really sexy...

Angie

need more black cock

hello livonia white married housewife in need get in touch and will send pics fre9560525@AOL.COM HAD FIRST BLACK COCK FRI NEED MORE BIGGER HEAVY CUMMER WELCOME

hung very well

i really like what i see you are so hot id love to be your white fuck toy

from Irena

My all holes for you.

Attachments

• DSC00147.JPG
    DSC00147.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 814
  • DSC00158.JPG
    DSC00158.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 497
  • _____[1].012.jpg