• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

18 year old bull from Bromley , kik is millerben245

My divorced nurse white wife, lost her virginity at age 14, was married just out of high school at age 18 to a white guy who tried to get her to swing. She cheated on him with me which lead to the divorce . I married her when she was 23, I was 19 in 1973. But when she was 26 we had been married only 3 years she kicked me out of the house and fucked a 19 yo white male patient from the hospital. I never forgave her for that and now I'm up for her fucking anyone she lies her eyes on.

My divorced nurse white wife, lost her virginity at age 14, was married just out of high school at age 18 to a white guy who tried to get her to swing. She cheated on him with me which lead to the divorce . I married her when she was 23, I was 19 in 1973. But when she was 26 we had been married only 3 years she kicked me out of the house and fucked a 19 yo white male patient from the hospital. I never forgave her for that and now I'm up for her fucking anyone she lies her eyes on.
car to share current pics of her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back