20 year old Asian girlfriend

• Thread startermayalovesthomas
  • Start date
JazzzBBC said:
Great body, damn she is sexy! Does she want some BBC?
My fantasy is that she has an evening with a bbc and I can watch on cam. But we need to start with her chatting and getting used to masturbate on video and I show someone her body.

Reactions: JazzzBBC
mayalovesthomas said:
My fantasy is that she has an evening with a bbc and I can watch on cam. But we need to start with her chatting and getting used to masturbate on video and I show someone her body.
Sounds like fun

Your gf is very beautiful and sexy
Do you share her in real life?

Reactions: mayalovesthomas
She is a hottie, congrats!

Maya would love to feel a big dick. Hope this toy is better size. The video's are to big to upload. See onedrive links.

maya4.mp4

maya5.mp4

Screenshot to see the size.

maya-love-big-dicks.png

• Love
Reactions: JazzzBBC, itsanoone, TOUCHWOOD and 4 others
you're lucky to have each other! I wish you all sorts of happiness on your cuckolding adventure.

• Love
Reactions: driverchiks, itsanoone, JazzzBBC and 2 others
She's damn hot

mayalovesthomas said:
You asked if I could convince her to make a masturbation video. This is the first attempt. A member here helped get her to this.

maya001.png
Looking at her makes my balls hurt bring over to me id be glad to help turn her into a hotwife with my cock balls deep

mayalovesthomas said:
We are a couple from Asia (F20)/America (M25). I have been reading the stories on the forum for a while. I finally told her about it. We talked about it a lot and decided to become members. We want to share our experiences and see what honesty and respect for each other could get us. I thinks it is exciting when other men look at her. I added some pictures for my and your pleasure.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Gorgeous woman love her tits, show more please

Fantastic!

HOT lady you have! Great bod, perfect tits and a pussy begging to be eaten!

Domfrank said:
Holy fuck that's a nice pussy
YEAH. Maya loves that fake cock inside her. Nice to hear her say, breathlessly, “Oh Fuck!” Your GF shows real promise to move towards being shared. And becoming you Hotwif!