• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

20 yr old gf

• Thread startercuriousguy14
  • Start date

How would you like her?

• have her suck ur dick and swallow your cum

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • fuck her and cum inside her pussy

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • make me help you and her while you 2 have sex

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • have a bunch of black guys fuck her and cum in or on her

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • want to meet her and maybe be her other bf on the side

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters

curiousguy14

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2011
tell me what you guys think of her. also if anyone wants to fake her, please feel free. and yes that is my cum and dick in these pictures.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 925
  • IMG00204-20110409-1709.jpg
    IMG00204-20110409-1709.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 725
  • IMG00222-20100915-2213.jpg
    IMG00222-20100915-2213.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 738
  • IMG00223-20100915-2222.jpg
    IMG00223-20100915-2222.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 705
  • jfdk.jpg
    jfdk.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 796
great pics, very hot, has she done other men?

curiousguy14 said:
tell me what you guys think of her. also if anyone wants to fake her, please feel free. and yes that is my cum and dick in these pictures.

wow she is hot!!!! where abouts in jersey? i'm in middlesex county

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
Well i think she's amazing. I'd like to make babies with her.

Agreed. A girl like that needs to breed.

Mac, not with me she hasn't but she wasn't a virgin when I meet her. Pizza, Monmouth Co. send me a private message and we can talk. Clestialkin, where are your from? To everyone else....keep voting and let me know your thoughts.

curiousguy14 said:
Mac, not with me she hasn't but she wasn't a virgin when I meet her. Pizza, Monmouth Co. send me a private message and we can talk. Clestialkin, where are your from? To everyone else....keep voting and let me know your thoughts.

Florida, but willing to travel for a breeding session. :)

I've gone for the middle option so you can get to see how good her sweet young body looks working on my old cock. Are you dreaming about cleaning her out after one of us has filled her?

I showed my gf this post...she can't believe how many ppl want to fuck her

I want to get her pregnant, any chance I'm from UK but would visit USA for baby making session

curiousguy14 said:
I showed my gf this post...she can't believe how many ppl want to fuck her

In that case I wonder what she'll make of the sight of me lining my old cock up with her sweet, young pussy.

Attachments

• curiousguy01.jpg
    curiousguy01.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 222
thats a really good fake....figured I would put another one of her sucking my dick for you guys

What do you mean 'fake'? She's real - I'm real - nothing fake there.

:D :D :D

What happened to the photo - there and gone in about 10-minutes. Did she rap your nuts, I mean knuckles, for misbehaving?

i took it down because i dnt want to show her face....sorry guys. but thanks for everyone who has voted and posted comments on here

Users who are viewing this thread