• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

22F Looking for Men for Gang Bang in So Fla

• Thread starterHotJewishGirl
  • Start date
A Fine BITCH

Hey guys this is one fine bitch you got here with a body to kill for, she's a bellerina and got great flexibility. Got an Ok, cute as hell face and can take it in any hole like a pro, me and 2 friends met at a motel outside of Miami and had a blast. She's commited so she had to be very careful and sneaky. This girl can be a nasty ass freak, can be a lil stucked up but her body and frekeaaness make up for it big time.

white shorts

you have a really nice ass

Hello!

Quite a lovely woman you are,knowing and having fun with you will be quite an honor indeed.6' tall, 200lbs, 30,very sexy black man with a chisled body and fun. You can email me at: osexyblkm@aol.com if you so desire..thanks.

Timothy.

TatooedThug: Got any pictures of you and your friends taming this hot number?

a question

Hi Dani, could I ask you - is having an uncut lover the thing that does it for you for making the sex hotter as in taboo or is it a black thing or both?

The reason I ask is that I knew a Jewish Guy that got me to do his Jewish wife based on the fact i'm a large uncut white guy, which was the real turn-on for both of them - its something us anglo saxons don't give one thought about - always interesting coming across new taboo reasons amongst different religions/people/cultures.

Anyone ever come across any other kinks-taboos based around religion/culture/peoples.

Very nice...I'd like to chat with you. How can we get in touch?

Attachments

• cameron2dc.jpg
    cameron2dc.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 18,835
Re: A Fine BITCH

TatooedThug said:
Hey guys this is one fine bitch you got here with a body to kill for, she's a bellerina and got great flexibility. Got an Ok, cute as hell face and can take it in any hole like a pro, me and 2 friends met at a motel outside of Miami and had a blast. She's commited so she had to be very careful and sneaky. This girl can be a nasty ass freak, can be a lil stucked up but her body and frekeaaness make up for it big time.

Blue moon is right. Tell us u got pix and vids doing this fine jewslut.

Pics

We did not take any, but we are having a 12 niggas gang bang with her this saturday in Miami, lets see what we can do :twisted:

Made my eyes water

I would love to get in contact with you. Email me...please....

Attachments

• cameron2dc_912.jpg
    cameron2dc_912.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 18,069
TatooedThug

Your one lucky dog. Hope you enjoy and show us how you and your friends get off with her. :shock:

Tonight's Gangbang

Guys Stop PM'ng me, we already got12 niggas for tonight and we dont need more. I hope the few guys from darkcavern that are going are ready to nail da' jewish slut good...

Just hope some of u got some cameras or something. Not everyday we get some girl here that comes recommended. If u dont get pix or vids then we definitely want to hear all about it start to finish. She s got a slamming bod.

Last Saturday's Gangbang

Thanks for all the 10 guys that ended up comming to the party last saturday. Lets see if this jewish bitch is down for another party. For the ones who left and couldnt' stay overnight im sorry to tell you that she was hornier on da' morning :twisted:

you guys know where you can reach me....

PD: Here are sum pics

Attachments

• 798369soflamotel.jpg
    798369soflamotel.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 2,688
  • 79836767oflamotel.jpg
    79836767oflamotel.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,792
Damn! She is sweet! Hope u got more. Did anyone get one of her face? I know she got to be cute.

yes, it's always nice to see girls go black at a young age.No need to waste time on a small white dick.

22 m Orlando athletic build willing to get in on the next party.

Send me an email if there's more room next time. 8)

Thug! Thanks, she is sweet. More please. Could she walk when she left? Bet her hubby wondered what the hell happened to her? lol

OMG Cant belive you sharing the details....

This is the first time i check the forum in a week, and suddenly i see this guy i've been meeting for sexual encouters discussing how it was? cant belive it? and the pics? OMG, as long as you don't post any of the face ones...!
Take care guys...

Attachments

• 141b.jpg
    141b.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,142
  • a15c.jpg
    a15c.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 16,337
  • meandfiancee.jpg
    meandfiancee.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,085

Users who are viewing this thread