• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

23 years old teen girlfriend

• Thread starterjohannepilagrande
  • Start date

johannepilagrande

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2023
Usa
What would you do to her? What do you think about her body? Does it Turn you on? Please Tell me...Message or right here.

IMG_20231021_203213.jpg

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, Ladiesfucker, laury and 3 others
I would not hesitate to push into both holes.. they are begging to be filled, aren't they?

Since when is 23 a teen?

• Haha
Reactions: DomCole, Grn Eyz and happytwobeecucked
Her ass looks like my kind of hole

Id bend her over infront of you so you can watch her facial expressions as I penetrate her tight little pussy and stretch her out like you could never do. Fucking her so deep and rough she has multiple orgasms and squirts all over my cock. She will never be the same once I’ve been inside her. You can listen as your girlfriend begs me to cum inside her deeper than you ever have. You can witness as my huge load leaks out of your girls fertile little pussy. If you’re smart you’ll lay down let her straddle your face and try suck out my seed before it impregnates your girl.

• Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces and johannepilagrande
johannepilagrande said:
What would you do to her? What do you think about her body? Does it Turn you on? Please Tell me...Message or right here.

IMG_20231021_203213.jpg
a womans pussy always looks so sexy in that position, when you can see her ass with her lovy cunt showing just below it, does she show you often

Reactions: johannepilagrande
johannepilagrande said:

IMG_20231021_203213.jpg
I think i need access to this video

I'd bury my face in there and run my tongue all over her.

Users who are viewing this thread