33 year old uk wife

• Thread starterrisky
  • Start date

risky

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2005
wife would luv comments from everyone. anyone wishing to get in touch with us please e-mail risky818@hotmail.co.uk she would luv to cam etc and have fun

Attachments

• open.jpg
    open.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 2,015
  • jeans.JPG
    jeans.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • Love
Reactions: Samepage
uk wife.

is my wife going to be the only wife in d.cavern history to have no comments written about her???? come on guys

I love what i see. Wish you were a bit closer than the UK!

hey man very nice
would love to contact you guys im in uk
bristol u close

got to say Risky i bet shes going to look very good with some black cock in her

nice ass, can we see he bush?

Cute panties,she shaved too?

very sexy looking wife... based u glasgow.... where abouts are you? and anymore pics?

heres another one..hopw you all like...comments please

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 695
where all the comments and pics guys????????????

Your wife has one fine sexy ass. One of the best I've seen. Would love to rip down those shorts and force my cock into her... Your one lucky guy to have such a fantstic looking wife.

one of the hottest asses I've ever seen

very sexy wife luv the ass

Great body, but what about the rest of her?

What are you two on here seeking? Just looking to email & cam, or get real and meet? Does she date on her own? Where are you located? I'm a yank husband of a white wife who has a few blacks in her stable, and I get to London often. I'd be honored to take her out for dinner and a show, and to hear her fantasies and get to know her. I'd start out treating her like a princess, though at her request I could probably arrange to get some help treating her like a proper slut. Also at yahoo by the same name.

hot wife

guys she got good e-mail response but no-one has sent her any dick pics of themselves or cum shots to her......come on..dont let her down..lol

great ass love to slap it, and more much more

need some uk males ro respond with cum pics and e-mails etc..not havin much joy at minute.