• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

38ddd slutty gf wants to have my tits worshiped and rated

• Thread starterChrissy_ddd
  • Start date

Chrissy_ddd

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2012
would love to know what everyonethinks

Attachments

• IMG00094-20091117-0106.jpg
    IMG00094-20091117-0106.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 565_1000.jpg
    565_1000.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 269
  • IMAGE95136.jpg
    IMAGE95136.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 284
  • 563_1000.jpg
    563_1000.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG00095-20091117-0107.jpg
    IMG00095-20091117-0107.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 299
These are the kinda tits you grope in every position except, maybe, reverse piledriver. I tend to like big fat tits like this while getting my cock sucked cause one can rest in my hand and the other can jiggle against my balls or thigh. They are also good handfuls for doggy style. I also like staring at big tits like those in public. Even if the bitch gets uncomfortable I stare and I especially stare if she is wearing some type of low-cut-titties-almost spilling-out-blouse so she knows I think she is a *****. So yeah, you look like the kinda random ***** I meet 'n' fuck.

Very nice....a lot of fun to be had there :)

these are a 0-10?

here are more pics to show these tits are a 9-10

Attachments

• IMG00089-20091117-0101.jpg
    IMG00089-20091117-0101.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 194
  • IMAGE95123.jpg
    IMAGE95123.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 205
10 out of 10!

Love these - especially the one with the cock between your tits under the cross. So hot and naughty! Would love to suck on them for hours before sliding my cock between them, cumming all over them, and then using them to hold onto during the next round!

Those tits are perfect. Nothing better than tits so huge they hand and wiggle and jiggle and wrap all the way around your cock. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

Chrissy_ddd said:
here are more pics to show these tits are a 9-10

I'd rate them 12 on a scale of 10! Incredible :D

A seven and a half for them fat fuckin' tits. They are good for getting hosed down by gobs of jizz. I bet they look good hanging and swaying hard during doggy.

Rodney1 said:
A seven and a half for them fat fuckin' tits. They are good for getting hosed down by gobs of jizz. I bet they look good hanging and swaying hard during doggy.

That thought was what got a 12! me laying underneath. yum

well these are no 7.5 ill tell you that

Here some more felllas

Attachments

• bigtits8.jpg
    bigtits8.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 136
  • hugetits5.jpg
    hugetits5.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 123
  • huge tits11.jpg
    huge tits11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 181
  • bigtits23.jpg
    bigtits23.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 148
  • bigtits9.jpg
    bigtits9.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 141
I want some guy to post my pics with cum on them

guys shoot your load on my pics

Attachments

• bigtits2.jpg
    bigtits2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 119
  • bigtits7.jpg
    bigtits7.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 120
  • hugetits4.jpg
    hugetits4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 157
  • big tits10.jpg
    big tits10.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 99
With those latest pics I am bumping my rating to a 8 and a half. U got any pics with them titties splattered in jizz? I'd fucking shoot cum all over your lips and chin so that gobs would run off your face onto your fat fuckin' tits. You're also the kinda big tit ***** that I like seeing lose some cock sucking spittle onto her tits during a suck. Yeah, you deserve a nice deep doggy fuck with then tits slowly swaying then I'd palm one and fuck you deep. You need a fuckin' DP too. You're the kinda thick meat that deserves to get fucked by a gang of men cause u got so much.

blow ur load my pics if your man enough

I appreciate the half point bump lol not to promising but i have alot of guys that want to blow their load on me or in me. I am very pretty and sensual woman that loves to please a man and i love to suck a man off my man wants me to try a blow bang with him and his friends.

I had you at 7 and 1/2, but I bumped 1 so you're at 8 and 1/2. Yeah, you're doggy for a fuck, but for the first load I'd blow my balls in you in missionary while in the standing position with you on a table or counter top and my hands clasping your ankles so that I could see your fat tits jiggle. You'd get every bit of my nut then my friends would take their turns turning you into a cum dumpster and you'd suck the last drops out of our cocks.

Yeah, do a blow bang for starters. Let everyone shoot on your face and tits. Take pics and post 'em. Shit, you seem willing so all you gotta do is go through with it.

Thanks for the words of wisdom i def like the idea of a man spilling their loads on me especially my huge tits. I guess i love the idea of serving men. I def love to see a huge pretty cock jerk of infront of my face. I have never tried a gangbang or blow bang. The blow bang my man wants to do with 5 men swallowing their loads. has antother male got to do it with one of their gf or wives?

Well if you love serving men that's makes you a 100% TEN in my book! It's all about the attitude! I think they should all strip you naked and then one at a time tittie fuck you and blow their loads all over your face. And you mentioned something about one of their wives being there? She should definitely be watching you slut yourself for them, then afterward they should make you get down on your knees and service her!!! You've very hot and I LOVE your tits!

you should let them blow their loads in you to get you pregnant and then watch you titties swell

Well i dont know about the pregnancy part i am nervous but intrigued about it. I think breeding is a huge part of the fantasy but ideally i want to please a group with my mouth and tits and catch every drop

Users who are viewing this thread