• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

40 yrs old mature thai lady

• Thread starterdamn303
  • Start date
D

damn303

yo.. what yall think from this lil mature thai beauty? shes 40 yrs.. still good lookin!

would yall do her? i guess fo sho yall would do her, if not.. u must be gay or cant do her cuz of ya tiny winy lol

shes good.. very very good dick sucka and she always do everything to please her men!... shes naked in the kitchen, cooks all the time for you and after that or if she got time.. gives you a blowjob or something! run all the time naked in the house or at least with a thong on!

well.. nuff said!

rate her

yo.. some more pics of her...

and a special.. the last pic is one of her daughter, 18 yrs old!... stunnin girl, isnt she?

yea shes likes it
she got her mens around... meet them weekly.. shes into that lifestyle.. preferes blk, but also do whites.... just to get it off... just knows a few white dudes.. if its a white dude, she demanded a lot... very very musuclar etc, long d*ck... , but shes more into black dudes.. more contract, eventhough of her thai culture.... well

Looks like whatever I had heard about the mature women is ultimately true, there are some friends of mine who always insist me if I should have a relationship then that should be with a matured women, or to state it clearly they wanted me to judge the matured women to that of the younger counterparts to which we are most accustomed to see. Now after visiting this section a point or two certainly gets proved.:whatever:

do they even know you putting them on the internet.
they still got clothes on
i cant rate this shit only give them a fashion critique
now get them naked

both mother/duaghter need blk seed deep in there fertile pussies

damn303, she is very attractive, and is getting and giving plenty of sex. You have it made. Make sure she has plenty of nice clothes to please the black men in her life.

the daughter is soooo hot she would look great having blk cum dripping from her

yo here are some other pics of her daughter... dont you think shes fuckin hot????

yooo

what yall think bout her?

would you cum in that lil asian pussy????

what would you do to her?

DAM!!! there both hotties
I would love to have some fun with either one..
Please tell me there here in the US somewheres even better if there on the east coast!!!

I must compliment the photographer for taking such a large number of pictures in different settings and choices of clothes. She appears to be outward going and ready to embrace new adventures with a positivity of purpose. Well done.

would luv to fuck all three girls in that last pic all super hottt... :)

yo here are a couple of new pics of her....

Users who are viewing this thread