• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

42 year old wife

for every reply, more photos
ENJOY

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG

I look at her and recognize how easily a photographer's eye could be drawn to any number of detailed views - pussy, ass, breasts, or legs. However, there is something to be said for the broader view whereby her exquisite body can be taken in as a whole. I've very much enjoyed the range of perspective that you and Kat have brought to this thread for our pleasure. Thank you!

her pussy looks delicious and those pics are good quality. can we get some quality shots of her butthole as well?

thanks tranktop, she had be fucked in the arse (she does not take it there that often) only 15minutes earlier

I recall some of your pics from a 'big pussy lips' thread, and hers are exquisite!
Love seeing them, thanks again for sharing!

sorry, got to add, as big as her pussy lips are she is still incredibly tight, see photo 4 above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back