• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

42mwf Traveling Thru Ohio To W.v.

• Thread starterkelly19597
  • Start date

kelly19597

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2004
Hi looking to have some str8 clean fun on way to w.v.with a mature black man ,hub will be present and may join later. we are not new to this and have met up before with some real nice men and had a great time,only serious need to reply.............

Attachments

• Picture 04.JPG
    Picture 04.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 903
White male interested. Ohio 39 yrs, clean, 180lbs, 5'10".

Anyone will tell you there's ONLY one person you need to see or contact to get something done in Buckeye land. ({{PIMP)}}!!!!

What dates are we talking? I can really arrange something you'd remember for a LONG time. Portsmouth, Ohio. Get at me.

Hi...Tony in Columbus.....6ft....200 lbs...9 hard inches all for you....tell me more...smile

Hey, Black male in Columbus, 5'10", abouto 200#, bald, 8 1/2", 37 y/o. Drop a note.

BBC you need to get a few friends together and help me with a gangbang I;m planning August 17th and 18th. 46 year old SEXY milf wants 12 IN SHAPE black guys. I have a photo of her also. Must be able to come to Portsmouth though.

Users who are viewing this thread