45 y/o tampa Florida wife

• Thread starterwhitecpl40fl
  • Start date
What a phat ass she has. Very nice.

Anything does'nt always work for anyone

mandingonigga25 said:
what's this 5'9 and under SHIT? and you idiots are married so why does it matter what his marital status is? i swear fools like yall shouldn't be swinging just stay home.

Don't tell me you're not selective. The clothes you wear, the car you drive, the food you eat, the women you want, etc. Or are you the type to take whatever rolls your way? Why you gotta rag on someone for being specific? These are grown people. They know what works for them and why.

As James Brown once said, "...you got your's -don't worry 'bout his..."

Last edited by a moderator:
ready

ready to drop a load in her, PM me, I'm in Largo

whitecpl40fl said:
We are seeking a 18-25 y/o drug n disease free, 5'9'' and under well hung guy for a 3 way with wife,Condoms are a must.no married men or thug type guys.Prefer educated.non pushy laid back type for a motel meeting.

thats a great white ass....it perfect for a black man....good luck with finding a mature sophist. young black man, that getting the best of all world, you have to check out colleges for likely candidates. It will take a while, but that is the most likely place to find that.

whitecpl40fl said:
We are seeking a 18-25 y/o drug n disease free, 5'9'' and under well hung guy for a 3 way with wife,Condoms are a must.no married men or thug type guys.Prefer educated.non pushy laid back type for a motel meeting.

hello would love to meet up with you guys sometime when im in tampa?

Nice wife, very nice!!

tampa male here

athletic and hung tampa male here, lot's of recent pics, e-mail me at justychu4u@yahoo.com and I will send. Looking to hook up if interested.