• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

50 and Ready

• Thread starterhighgeardrifter
  • Start date

If you had a chance

• Take me out to dinner

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Feed me your cock

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Take me from behind

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • treat me like a slut

Votes: 48 64.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She is a gorgeous classy woman

Would love to see more of her.

What can you boys do for her?;)

Attachments

• Therese4.jpg
    Therese4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 918
when are you going to let us see her beautiful hot naked body? do you think she would like her entire body licked and tongued?

dinner

I would take her out for dinner...and rub her pussy the whole time over dinner and conversation.Her pussy would be dripping wet by time we left.Would use all that juice to lube my cock before sticking it in her ass!!

Like this

This is what my 50 something wife likes to do.:D

Attachments

• Big Red3.jpg
    Big Red3.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 242
  • Big Red5.jpg
    Big Red5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Reverse Cowgirl.jpg
    Reverse Cowgirl.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Pouch1.jpg
    Pouch1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 239
  • Load still in there.jpg
    Load still in there.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 301
Last edited by a moderator:
Are they lined up yet

highgeardrifter said:
Here's another one for you boys

Im sure you have the strong young men lined up for her if you want them. My wife is approaching mid 40's, has been fucked by over 150 men in the last 20 years. There are just as many men wanting inside her now as then. Your wife is absolutely delicious, so tell us how many men have gotten to heso far. Pics of mine.

Attachments

• MVC_ 2006 018S.JPG
    MVC_ 2006 018S.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 273
  • July 18, 2005 L.A. James  and Cameraman 11- James cums 011.jpg
    July 18, 2005 L.A. James and Cameraman 11- James cums 011.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Jeenarocks Volume 2-3 Pianoman and Jboogie-small 043.jpg
    Jeenarocks Volume 2-3 Pianoman and Jboogie-small 043.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 455
  • MichaelJeena-small 3 025.jpg
    MichaelJeena-small 3 025.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's she again waiting to be seduced.

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 532
  • DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 579
Well?

It's been over a year since the first post, has she been seduced yet? I know I wouldn't mind spending an evening with her!

and if

If were to get a chance at an evening with her I would leave no zone untouched. I get the feeling that she needs to be stroked, fondled, licked and penetrated until she feels like the woman she appears to be. A little wine, a fine dinner, and..........

she's amazing....Bulls or cucks would drool just to use or whorship her....please let us see more of her gorgeous body....

Thanks everyone, will try and post more:)

Give us a break...

Quit bullshitting us, highgeardrifter. Your wife is obviously about 35. That's a very nice smile, BTW. She seems to like displaying her assets for the camera... —Custer

Trust me she is 50 and ready. I am taking her to Cancun for some luckey young stud to have his way with her. She's loving the idea.:D

Sure, sure...

Yeah, yeah... she's 37, at most. Your wife has good taste in lingerie, not incidentally... that bra displays her big good-looking tits very well.

Cancun, you say... hm, very nice. The lover the two of you select should probably be no older than 25, given your wife's youth and attractiveness. --Custer

Wow!

I'd take her over a 20-something anyday

All the above
:p

You got to be kidding

She is not 50, she is at leats 10 years younger.

I would trat her like a slut immediately. I would dine, dnace and romance her just before a nice fuck.

She is beutiful and hot.

Users who are viewing this thread