Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
what can you do for a woman at 50?

Attachments

• Therese.jpg
    Therese.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3,275
I would roll her over on her stomach and bury my face in that sweet ass. I'd get her nice and wet and thrust my cock inside her. I'd hold her hips as I rammed that ass.

highgeardrifter said:
what can you do for a woman at 50?

Introduce her to loads of thick BBC, eat her pussy like a champ, and treat that mature woman like she needs to be treated.

I suppose at 50 I couldn't knock you up... but I'd certainly enjoy trying on a nightly basis for awhile!

Very well preserved, and curvy in the right places. Yum.

Here's another one for you boys

Attachments

• Therese1.jpg
    Therese1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,895
highgeardrifter said:

Yeah, man, at her age and the way she looks, she's still a hot piece of ass. Very much needs to be shared. :cool:

That is one hot looking woman. Being 62 I can only fantasize cause this slut would literally kill me. What a fine piece of ass at any age, being 50 she is incredible. Would love to lick her all over after a wild night of watching her take lots of big cock.

Hottie

She looks real hot, but perhaps a little to decent to seduce us. So post more daring pics. Let her show her assets, show what this body can to manhood!!! ~)_(~

All the things you said mommy , i will fuck you like you never been fucked before . I put my cock so fucking deep in your mouth that you gonna have tears in your eyes mommy. God you are so hot , gonna JERK OFF NOW WATCHING YOUR PICTURE.

she's hot! More pix!

She's 50?

highgeardrifter said:

She would be hot for 30! Keep posting!

50?

Killer Body! Some women in their 30's would swap shapes with her!

This woman is very playful and loves to suck. She does love hearing your comments. Thanks and here's another one.

Attachments

• Therese2.jpg
    Therese2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 944
you know what we want to see....

And you know what you have to do, sissy boy...Get me ready for her and wait until I get to you!

She tells me she would love to go to dinner with the right one. Who knows what will happen then.;)

Attachments

• Therese3.jpg
    Therese3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,086
highgeardrifter said:
She tells me she would love to go to dinner with the right one. Who knows what will happen then.;)

i'd treat her like a slut after dinner.

Ellington333

Fuck The Living Shit Out Of The Big White Ass With My Big Thick Nigga Cock That's What Cuase That's What She Wants!

after dinner your dessert would be attached and ms would do your cunt while I did your ass.

Attachments

• Long%20Dicks%20Photo.jpg
    Long%20Dicks%20Photo.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 255
She is fucking hot

Women like your are agelss. They are women

Fine ass woman. You are a lucky bastard. Enjoy yourself.