• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

518 Area Code Couple Looking

• Thread starternycoup518
  • Start date

nycoup518

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 10, 2005
White couple seeking BBC for Sat./Sun. afternoon-evening get togethers. Can't host but will meet in area noted;split motel bill if necessary. Wife is NOT a submissive and prefers fat short(5-6inches) cut only cocks to anything longer. Husband watches,beats off,takes pics/vids and orally cleans her up-will also provide cleanup/other oral to her lover if desired. She will consider anal if guy knows what he's doing and she's in the mood;she does not do oral to completion.

Attachments

• 2437509.94404.jpg
    2437509.94404.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 632
  • IMAG0084 - Copy.JPG
    IMAG0084 - Copy.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN2313 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    DSCN2313 - Copy - Copy.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 560
  • DSCN2338.JPG
    DSCN2338.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 421
these are much better pics than the last set you put up

womam has a nice mature lokking pussy

I'm definitely looking for a shot with this lady! Write me back, let's workout a meet!

Glad

KING SHANGO said:
these are much better pics than the last set you put up

womam has a nice mature lokking pussy

..you like the pics King. Stay tuned and check back. In the process of setting up a date(s) to hopefully get more to post within the next couple of weeks!! Looks like it's going to happen.

You Will

UpstateBM2000 said:
I'm definitely looking for a shot with this lady! Write me back, let's workout a meet!

...get that shot!! Just a matter of getting our schedules together at this point. Hope you don't mind if we post some discrete pics of that action here afterwards!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread