• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

6 ft 1/2 tall doctor: who knows...

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
Yesterday Linda attended a medical conference in town.
When she came back home, she was unusually breezy.
During dinner she made a thorough report of the symposium. Not one of the most interesting topics, but you know, I love my wife, and I like pleasing her just listening.
At the end of the meal, quite nonchalantly, she told me that one of the presenters was at least 6 ft 1/2 tall.
Linda eagerly told me that during the break she chatted with him and dared asking him what was his shoe size...
(She was inexplicably excited when she was telling it, and - in spite of her evident efforts - she couldn't manage hiding a large smile)
He replied that his shoes are necessarily custom made. (Who cares?)
I asked if she had flirted with him, she said just a bit - winked at me and stood up to make dishes.
At the same time, the doorbell rang. It was my mom bringing us her fresh cookies! S H I T T T !!! :bitch:

While Mom was with us my only focus was on banging Linda as soon as I could.
But Linda seemed enjoying chatting with her (she always does) and I didn't want to be rude, so when Mom left we were so tired that I decided not to dare any advance...

=======
Well... I don't know what to say...
A fact is that it has been the first time in 25 years that Linda launched me a message like this one, and so openly.
I am still wondering what does it mean, though... :confused:
Perhaps tomorrow morning I will be able to tell you... or perhaps it's too late... who knows...

PS: You know... after the latest events (see my recent post "Coitus Interruptus...") I understood that Linda has a weakness for medical doctors... the taller, the better :)

@ gatorrdw (GTR): it seems that my anxiety is going... It's good, isn't it?! ;)

You seem quite torn - loving her playfullness and brazen real-world flirting, but unsure if you the reality of a doctor's long, thick cock opening her up is what you really want.

doktord said:
You seem quite torn - loving her playfullness and brazen real-world flirting, but unsure if you the reality of a doctor's long, thick cock opening her up is what you really want.

I totally agree: "torn" is right the exact term for defining my present status.
Nevertheless, when I read your words:
...a doctor's long, thick cock opening her up...
I felt my dick stiffening...
And that was without any hesitation! :)

That said, I am perfectly aware that the length of a man's penis has no correlation with his shoe size.
It’s natural to believe that the size of a man (in general, not necessarily of his shoes) is linked to the size of his penis, but this is not necessarily so. Height is no predictor of penis size, I know it by experience, indeed. In my career in the military, I’ve seen men who are 5’6” and hung like zucchinis, and I’ve seen 6’5” men who compare to baby carrots.

But fact is, that women tend to find taller men more attractive...

Did you ask her why she was interested in his shoe size? Was she perhaps wondering how big his penis is?
This is definitely very interesting, at the very least you 2 can have quite a bit of fantasy talk about this
tall doctor :) Enjoy!

hiki said:
Did you ask her why she was interested in his shoe size? Was she perhaps wondering how big his penis is?

I was so focused in wondering whether she flirted him or not, that I didn't realize the subliminal message which was implicit in her account.
Since then, we never had the necessary privacy to afford this topic... I hope tonight ;)

Users who are viewing this thread