• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

69 year old wife

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date
Warpt said:
Our last boat ride. Selling before the winter.
Not bad for a 69 year old lady.

20231002_114100(0).jpg 20231002_114118.jpg 20231002_104419.jpg
Even at 69 your wife is gorgeous. If I could still get hard, I'd be fantasizing about eating and fucking her while I masturbated. I bet she's a get fuck and has a wonderful tasting pussy. Get tits to play with and suck on too.

Reactions: Warpt
Zima said:
at 60 does she still like her pussy licked and kissed?
beautiful nude body

Icleanup said:
SO you are selling the wife before winter? LOL. Could you imagine a barbells on thohse pointers. They would stick through every shirt she has. Please be careful, don[t get in an argument, or she will poke your eyes out.
I will definitely keep my eye on them , and my lips if I ever get the chance

Warpt said:
Our last boat ride. Selling before the winter.
Not bad for a 69 year old lady.

20231002_114100(0).jpg 20231002_114118.jpg 20231002_104419.jpg
sexy mature wife u have, does she get extra cock? I bet she b a rewarding fuck with a bare naked younger stud eXploring her experienced talents, I wish u2 lived next door 2 me.

toolman said:
sexy mature wife u have, does she get extra cock? I bet she b a rewarding fuck with a bare naked younger stud eXploring her experienced talents, I wish u2 lived next door 2 me.
I think she has one of the best bodies on this site

Reactions: Warpt and Kwacka

Users who are viewing this thread