• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A day of fucking for the wife

• Thread starterwife4blackcock
  • Start date

wife4blackcock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2009
The wife just left for a day of fucking. Wish I knew where she was going so I could walk in. Hope she comes home with a pussy full of cum for me to clean up

Sadly it's only our place to know these things if it's what our partners want.
My partner does enough to let me know it's happening and no more

My wife still hasn't come home from last night. This is not unusual for a Saturday after she goes out on Friday night. I know where she's at, but I'm not welcome. This has happened before, she's with two guys at their apartment. The last time she stayed over with them, they each pumped a fresh load in her cunt just before she came home. When she gets here I'll have a nice hot creampie to eat.

Be available as her drip catcher - lie on your back and she can stand naked over your chest. If she drips anything out of her pussy onto your skin, you know she took part in an orgy.

If nothing cums out, you will have to reach up with your hand and lick test with your finger.

Been talking to her

Been talking to her today. Looks like she is going to be busy Tuesday too.

Look familier John

She wasn't at her sisters tonite.

Attachments

• ohio post.jpg
    ohio post.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 571
I enjoyed the creampie tonight, bull. Any more pics I would love to see them. BTW who took the pic?

She wouldn't let us take no more pics. She freaked when we asked, but my nigga took the pick while she was riding my dick and her back was turned. She took me and my friend 2 loads a piece. Hope you liked how my dick tasted cuck boy

wife4blackcock said:
I enjoyed the creampie tonight, bull. Any more pics I would love to see them. BTW who took the pic?

u should narrate how u have enjoyed the creamypie

I for one thought the picture was hot as ever and would have loved to have had my mouth in that load pumped delivery station. To read there were several more after that photo tells me this was one very hot lady and she needs her pussy and those red lips soothed by my mouth and tongue.

Ohio, you look like a good partner for the wives dude. Keep delivering it deep as you can.

Sorry I didn't reply to your question, canberraguy4fun. Yes she did bring home a sloppy cunt that had been filled with cum. A lot leaked out into her panties, which I sucked on to clean. Some was still inside her pussy but it was mostly gone where ever it goes other than her panties. Her tits and neck were covered with hickies. Her pussy was bright pink and splayed open like a wilted flower, used and tender. After eating her out, I drew a bath for her and gently bathed her before putting her to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread