• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Final Step

• Thread starterJRoth
  • Start date

JRoth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2007
After a lot of soul searching and discussion, sissy hubby has decided to be castrated. He has been taking hormones for about two years and for the past year he has, in effect, been chemically castrated. He no longer can achieve an erection and even if he could, we have agreed that he is not allowed to have penetrative sex with me.

He can cum if I take a lot of time and give him oral or hand stimulation but he prefers to have his prostrate massaged. So he really has no need of his balls and he does get frustrated at times when he sees my lovers enjoying me. Then his desires peak but his cock doesn’t. He has discovered that when he was taking heavy does of hormones he wasn’t as frustrated. So all of that has led to his decision.

So he quit taking all hormones three weeks ago. We are leaving tomorrow for Mexico. We are planning a special New Year’s eve event. I will let him fuck me one last time and then on the 2nd he has an appointment with a doctor who will perform the operation. My current lover will travel with us and at the stroke of midnight my hubby will give me to my lover. That will be the last time I will see him as a man. We will pick him up at the hospital on the 3rd and he will be a eunuch.

I know this is not for everyone, in fact, probably not for one in ten thousand. But we are both excited and looking forward to a new year with a new life style.

Reactions: camus and ArdentOneX
OUCH that hurts.Good luck :eek: okdeacon I do really wish you well.

well i was thinking maybe you deserve it

It takes all kinds off

he really has no need of his balls and therefore …..”
But you have no need of tonsils, appendix, or a clit, get them taken out. You could live with one kidney, half a stomach half of your intestines offer them as organ donor. You would get rid of not needed ballast and somebody could be helped. Just do not try to do anything to your brain, that is in very bad condition already.

Castration

Dear JRoth,
I think that it is wonderfull that your sissy husband is being castrated, i have been married to my wife/mistress for 12 years and i have been a full time cockold sissy maid to here since the day we were married and have lived as a sissy girl from that day forward and do not even own anything male. I have never been allowed to have sex with her because i am such a sissy and have a small worthless little girl dick, and she has never even touched my worthless little girl dick & have not had an orgasm since the day before we were married. I am only allowed to clean her holes after they have been used by her many boyfriends and she was gang banged by 12 men on our wedding night while knelt in the corner & cleaned all the cocks & her holes after. I started taking hormones 12 years ago to help my breast grow and to make my worthless little girl dick get even small that it started out as, i was 3 inches when i started taking the hormones and now i am just about 1 inch and it now looks more like a clit than a dick, and wife/mistress refers to it now as my pee stick. After being on hormones for 6 years and becoming the best sissy i could my wife/mistress on our sixth wedding aniversay granted me my fond wish to be castrated & have my balls removed so that i could become a better sissy for her. It has made all the difference in the world for me, my beast have gotten bigger & the hormones work better & i have become much more calmer
& more focused on serving her & caring for all her needs. I could not imagine ever going back having my balls cut off has been the best thing to ever happen to my & i thank my wife every day for allowing me this and know that i am a much better sissy now with no balls. I think this will also work out well for your husband and will make him a much better cockold & help him serve you well. If you or he wishes to correspond with another castrated sissy cockold please email me at sissyteresa5@excite.com

Frankly, if it makes him a better cuckold, go for it. It's not like he's going to father children, anyway. If I were you, I'd do my best to get pregnant by my lover as soon as possible, too.

Well hubby has been without his balls for six weeks. They were removed by a MD on January 2, 2008 as we had planned. He was quite sore for about a week but since then has been pain free.

The changes in him have been subtle to this point. He is becoming a bit more calm and he says his sexual urges have pretty much vanished. He has been off his hormones since the first of December so what he is experiencing now is the reult of the castration.

We tossed all of his male underwear and he now wears only pink panties and a training bra. At night he wears baby-doll nighties or, if it is cold, a flannel gown. He is letting his hiar continue to grow and it is now nearly shoulder length. Until last week I did his hair for him but last Tuesday he had it styled and colored at a local shop. We are hoping his breasts will grow a bit but are considering breast enhancement next year.

Meanwhile my bf and I are still together and he has semi-moved into the house. Hubby uses the guest room when the bf is here.

So all in all, it has been a good experience. Definitely not for everyone but it suits our lifestyle.

:D

• Love
Reactions: 412perv
Hallelujah,
I try not to miss reading MacNfries posts. He thinks the same as me and he proofed it here again. I would like to see pictures of the cuckoldres that wrote about this de-balling abomination and the eunuch. BTW could we hear from him what he has to say to this.

I love to know how you convinced an MD to go through with it. I personally don't see a problem with it as long as all parties understood the longterm effects. How are those around you reacting? Has it affected his work? Is he becoming disinterested in your sex life? More passive?

While respecting your opinion, I must say I am offended by your attitude. Castration of cuckolds happens and, unlike some, this was done safely, not via something like using a rubber band to cut off sirculation for weeks until the testicles fall off. Would I be castrated? No. Would I demean and insult someone for being, or having their husband, castrated. No. Why? Because I am not the God of Cuckolding making the rules for proper cuckolding.

;) MistressK,

We told the MD that we wanted the castration done as a preventative measure against prostrate cancer (this was somewhat true as hubby's dad and an uncle both had/have prostrate cancer).

:( MacNFries,

I don't attack you or your lifestyle or why you are on this forum. Please show the same respect to others.

Enser,

I will have hubby write up a post and will get some pictures up soon. Meanwhile, the same thing I said to MacNfries applies to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mac,
Very well. I respect your opinion. I just happen to disagree. Taking Ms. Roth at her word, her husband volunteered to be castrated. Okay, fairly extreme, in my opinion, but voluntary. If, on the other hand, she &/or her lover had, essentially, ****** him to get castrated, I would be right beside you in protesting. While, yes, we should always be aware of and looking out for cruelty, there is such a thing as respecting others' choices, too.
For instance, there are a number of cukolds on this forum who dress like women, call themselves sissies, etc. I read some of these threads and, privately, wonder if they have any sanity. On the other hand, I'm bisexual, have known I am since my early teens, so who am I to tell them to stop? Even if I could make the argument that their wives ****** them into it.

And if you are afraid that the poor sucker gets Colon-cancer you tell some quack to remove the guys stomach. Have a look around in your family if any female had cancer of the boobs, you might find a good reason to get yours removed.

Enser,

Not funny IMHO. My mother passed away from breast cancer, as did one of her sisters. My three sisters live with that threat hanging over them and they have considered having their breasts removed.

Until you walk in those shoes, keep your pie-hole shut.

:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread