• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A little fun

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
She loved the double dildo. We took turns fucking her and getting sucked off before he left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some more random pics I have. I have some excellent pics from this weekend. As soon as I sort them out, I will post.

Would somebody please clone this woman?

Kay is the HOTTEST! Hands down. I just can't get enough of your pics, Teebone.

This girl is hot, keep up the photography work, your pretty good. Is she pic shy when she's with blk guys?

T

I can answer that for you

blackTyrone said:
This girl is hot, keep up the photography work, your pretty good. Is she pic shy when she's with blk guys?

T

No.

Teebone posted a thread or two a short while back featuring the Mrs. engaging in interracial intimacy while clad in a pair of black, thigh-high, vinyl boots. Yeah man, she was hot.

I really like the pictures where she did three brothers all at once, and also that last black guy she was with had the most delicious cock I've seen on these forums. Any more pics from those encounters?

nice pics

so good to see a geordie enjoying such pleasures

Wow. She's really hot. A perfect body. I would love to lick her feet while she sucks big cocks. Great pics. Thank you soooo much.

Tee

She is SOO HOT! I love her asexy adventures

A couple pics from the summer. She was modeling it for me around the house and after a couple of drinks, I convinced her it wasnt too short to wear out to a local bar. She definitly got a bunch of attention.

Her Sexy BareFeet

I agree with Luvsfeet, I too would love to kiss lick and smell her sexy barefeet while she has Big Black Cock in her!:drool:

Your amazing! Dont stop posting! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread