• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A little fun

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
T

_teebone

Just some random pics that I had on the harddrive that I hadnt posted. Sorry if reposts.

Tee, she is diffinately very hot. Great body, legs etc. What size are those lovely breasts and her age?

More random pics. Any requests and I will see if I have any.

Damn she is HOT!!! Any plans on coming to New Orleans? (Mardi Gras, New Year's, perhaps a bowl game?) I'd love to see how far I could push her.

Just AWESOME! Thanks for posting again!!!!!!!

Excellent pics, love the boots!

Last edited by a moderator:
love to see more pics of her in stockings, showing that hot ass and more with black dildos or maybe some videos of her?

Hi there.
very hot lady there.whereabouts in eastern Pa.NYC here.

Hi there,

You have an extremely hot lady.Whereabouts in eastern Pa?

Heres a couple more. We are near Scranton/Wilkes Barre.

Realy love the stockings You know how to dress to impress.

Here are some shot with a guy she knew and saw while she was out the night before Thanksgiving. She wore this top with a skirt and the boots out with her friends. He offered her a ride home and after a bottle of wine, she was talking and revealed she loved nipple clamps. We convinced her to get them out and show them off a little bit. It didnt take a whole lot of convincing obviously.

Well, once she had her tits out of her top and put the clamps on, he asked if she had any other toys, and she went and got out a double dildo we got recently. Of course we wanted to see her use it. We all fooled around and got her pretty hot and then broke out the toys.

We got her out of her underwear and went to work with the dildo. I wanted to try to put it in both holes, and with a little lube it worked great.

Users who are viewing this thread