A new humiliation I just discovered

• Thread starterdeven7934
  • Start date

deven7934

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2009
I have just come across a picture that turns me on. It would be better if it was a group of black men, but with that said. I love the bag on her head, it would not matter if she was ugly or totally hot. That act in itself would humiliate any husband and wife.

Does anyone else see this the same way? Just curious.

Attachments

• 890354925.jpg
    890354925.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 3,688
Bagged

I have heard you buys would say things about putting a bag on an ugly girl to have sex. Putting a bag on my head would make me think I was not pretty enough to have sex with in a normal way or my face was so ugly you could not get a hard on to use in me, Yes it would be humiliating.

It would be fun to see the wince of pain hit her eyes, as i told a woman why she had to don the bag.

If you put a bag over her head you won't be able to use her mouth.

Slavetoebony said:
If you put a bag over her head you won't be able to use her mouth.

LOL - cut a hole in the bag where her mouth is.

That would be very humiliating...and Slavetoebony, did you look at the attached pic? She has a bag on her head and the man in her mouth doesn't seem to be having any trouble!

Also for those with an objectification kink. The paper bag without a hole, reinforces the objectification and reduction to the sexual essence of woman (in this instance) as just cunt-meat, as just a cock-milking machine, as just life support for her sheaf.

Extremely hot..... and as a bona-fide cuck it is intensely humiliating!! I am going to show this pic to my wife's black friend!!

In my previous post, post 7. 'reinforces the Objectification and reduction to the sexual essence of woman' should be read as 'reinforces the objectification and reduction of woman to her sexual essence'

Yes I love it too! My wife is has a perfect face and body and I'd love to see her humiliated the same way. It's all very hot.

deven7934 said:
I have just come across a picture that turns me on. It would be better if it was a group of black men, but with that said. I love the bag on her head, it would not matter if she was ugly or totally hot. That act in itself would humiliate any husband and wife.

Does anyone else see this the same way? Just curious.

i think it is a wonderful way to depict the insignificance of the slut. what better way to humble a haughty bitch? i think all us sluts could use a bag over our heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this, It would really turn me on to have this done to me. I used to have a black bf who would tell me I was ugly n he was only with me cos I was easy, that was sooo hot, this would be even sexier.

What? No Unknown Comic jokes?
I think it is hot without the Gong Show.

The bag on her head is to HIDE HER EYES rather than be ****** to wonder why a white man needs strings of pearls around his neck, like a woman, lol?

Josetta said:
The bag on her head is to HIDE HER EYES rather than be ****** to wonder why a white man needs strings of pearls around his neck, like a woman, lol?

Your continuation of attempting to humiliate white men can only be attributed to one fact: YOU ARE A WHITE MAN!! I never figured, so thanks to 'Gears' to making me doubt. It all makes perfect sense now.

Leon, you are taking life too serious, let yourself enjoy what people write, and don't respond to the things that don't float your boat.

Go back through your posts and you will notice you always write negative against lots of people, not just me. Why are you so unhappy with the world?

Josetta said:
Go back through your posts and you will notice you always write negative against lots of people, not just me. Why are you so unhappy with the world?

Cos people like you are in it? Don't try and turn this on me. You're the freak here. :nutkick:

Good Grief Leon, show a little love. :nono::)

great ,, but needsto be my bitch

deven7934 said:

Does anyone else see this the same way? Just curious.[/QUOTE

i think its cute that they have put red marker around the mouth and what looks like feminine eyebrows and lashes around the eyes. every girl should keep her makeup looking nice for her bulls!