• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A new page in our book....

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
i'm so glad people are ok with my admittedly
way out there over the top call for safe sex ....
health concerns are annoying nettlesome details
for individuals who insist on having unprotected sex
with multiple partners serially ...carry on boys with your
fun.

Whenever I see any couple, I honestly don't think about race. I like to see whether or not they make a good couple. Even though I am not African American or Native American- I'm Indian... I don't feel betrayed whenever I see an Asian person with an Indian person.

And... what, exactly, does that have to do with STB's thread?

Well, we did have sex on Tuesday night and she did keep up with the teasing but what I am still horny and hard from is what she did last night!!!!

Don is back home so she's already eager to see him tomorrow night - so last night she surprised me when she was all frisky with me when we were going to bed.

When she was changed into a teddy when I came up to the bedroom I started to ask her what was up as it was a Wednesday night and that's usually my night for my own fun. She crook'd her finger and called me over to her and as I waited for an answer she undid my pants and started to get me hard.

"I'm horny - we can fuck if you want but I don't want you to cum in me" she said so calmly and plainly. "What do you think?" and as she said that she unsnapped the crotch to her teddy and showed me her bare pussy.

My cock was hard already so what else could I do but croak out an "okay, if that's okay with you!".

I climbed up on her and she slid down and pulled her knees back for me and said "Use some slippery stuff" as I watched her rub her button a bit. Damn she looked so good so I spread on some lubricant and we got started.

She again teased me that "you like how I feel all wet, don't you?" and all I could do was groan at that. She asked "What do you like better? Slippery stuff or Don's stuff in me?" and she immediately said sternly "BUT DON'T CUM IN ME!".

Damn - that was scary as it really got me going but I managed to hold off and damn was she wet and open letting me really plunge into her.

I guess she knew I was getting close and she just said "Pull it out and finish like you usually do tonight, I want to watch!".

I don't think I've ever felt my cock feel so huge as it felt as I pulled out of her. Her pussy just hung open as I knelt back on my knees and jerked myself off in a blur. Literally, a split second later I just exploded - and damn - it spurted all the way up to her chin and all over the front of her teddy!

Even in that moment of ecstasy - the cuck in me made sure not to spurt or drip into her now convulsing pussy (from, I guess, her watching me squirt). I squeezed the last drops from down low and let her watch me lick my fingers off. "There's more here" and she pointed to her chin, neck and the front of her teddy. I didn't even think twice and just leaned forward and started just above her pussy and licked her stomach clean and then worked my way up.

When I licked her neck and chin off - she opened her mouth and we fell into an intense french-kiss and she moaned loudly when she tasted the cum on my tongue and in my mouth. I so wanted to push into her at that moment but she pulled her legs together and just said quietly as we hugged "that's enough for tonight".

We hugged and kissed for a moment more until she pulled away from me and whispered "was that okay for you?" and all I could do was groan "uh huh!!" and she giggled and said "good".

We went to bed after that and didn't really talk much more about it but even today I'm still all excited about what she did!!!!! My god - I know I didn't get to blow inside her but I swear - that was one intense cum for sure!!!!!

And - agreed with Marys-Pet, at least Duke is on-subject - however controversial or obtuse - but what's with that Herry.James post?

SoonToBe said:
And - agreed with Marys-Pet, at least Duke is on-subject - however controversial or obtuse - but what's with that Herry.James post?

lmao you guys know Herry James is a spammer right? Look at the links in the sig, why would anyone have those?

clkx88 said:
lmao you guys know Herry James is a spammer right? Look at the links in the sig, why would anyone have those?

==============

it's spam all right ...wonder where the super mod zippy98 is? :p

I was really hoping STB would post how him and Sue are moving to Florida and leaving Don behind today as an April Fool's. Oh well, 364 days till next year.

clkx88 said:
I was really hoping STB would post how him and Sue are moving to Florida and leaving Don behind today as an April Fool's. Oh well, 364 days till next year.

LMAO... or how Don and Sue are moving to Florida and leaving him behind with the kids. :p

I stayed away almost all night but it's already after midnight and she's not home yet nor is there any sign of her. She did say she thought she'd be late, not seeing him and all last week so I'm not sure when to expect her. I asked her if she was going to find out what the big emergency was all about and she said she was sure she'd find out. Much as I may not want to interact with him, I'm a bit curious too.

Anyway - back to the Leno repeat tonight.. That Dana Carvey cracks me up at times (even if I did see it a few weeks ago).

I know you're likely just busy with family stuff over the weekend, STB, but I hope all is well and that Sue made it home safely Saturday morning.

Happy Easter to you and yours.

Fri. Night

I Too wish all is well with you and Sue. This has become more than a "Cuckold story" to many of us here. We really care and for some 'relate' to the situation you are writing about. It is certainly your life (You and Sue) but we care deeply that it is not only satisfying but safe for you both.
Cheers, Harry

Hey all - finally home after spending the afternoon with the family. Fortunately, the beautiful weather made the day enjoyable as we could be outside instead of being cooped up inside.

Sue came home in a somewhat somber mood despite good sex - she was down and shared with me what the family emergency was about. Turns out Don's sister-in-law, brothers wife, was in a bad car accident and they're not sure if she's going to make it yet. I didn't get all the details but apparently she was alone and it took them a long time to find where it'd happened in the rain. Apparently she's still in a coma or something like that but they don't really know much more or that's all she told me. She said Don's very upset about it and his brother is even more upset. He may be going back out next week again if things haven't gotten better.

I asked, silly question, whether they'd had sex - I wasn't sure and she just said "of course" and "he said it was the best part of the past week". I honestly felt good for him - that Sue could give him some of the pleasure she's so capable of giving. The way she said it too - let me know she was also upset by how Don was feeling.

As we got into bed she was quiet, not really into the teasing stuff so I didn't push it. As we got started she told me that he was very gentle with her but VERY passionate and that she really "felt" all of him. I was already in her and she told me how much he seemed to really need it the "first time he came in me". She told me how he seemed to need to be deep in her and how she liked feeling that from him (I guess at times he can be maybe too physical?). But then she said that the "second time, he wasn't quite so gentle..." and she proceeded to tell me how she knelt at the edge of his bed and let him "use me" to get his frustrations out.

Damn did that turn me on to think about - even made me wonder if she'd just said it or whether they'd really done it! But just to hear her say it was incredible. We've done that position many times and I love it when she'll reach back and even help and grab her butt and pull herself open for me. Thinking of her doing that for Don was intense. I know she must be very into it with him to let him have her that way.

But I was on top as she was tired and she even told me that I should hold her legs back if I wanted them there because she was "too worn out" and that just turned me on. She didn't say much more but my mind was already in motion from earlier and feeling her let me have her so deep like that just sent me over the edge and damn if I didn't add my sticky stuff to her. She giggled as I let loose and I could feel her tense up with her own smaller orgasm - I could feel our hearts beating fast afterwards as I lay down onto her and she just whispered that she loved me.

Moments like that are what it's all about for us - enjoying that moment together.

Sue

Wow!! Not only is Sue a good wife and lover to STB, But she is a good 'caregiver' to Don. And in the past, to Brad. What a wonderful woman. I hope You are rewarding her well, STB.

Cheers, Harry

Christmas present .....question from a newbee

Hi STB,

I just found this website today, hence i am a noob as far as this site and its contents are concerned. So bear with me please.
I chanced upon the Xmas Present thread of yours. Reading that, i came quite a few times....:p.hehe. And i am sure you would have struggled to keep your hand on the keyboard while writing as well. Or is it routine for you now?

Anyway, about the humiliation thing in Cuckolding, i remember you mentioned somewhere that you were not into that from Sue's lovers AKA Don. However, Sue mention's that Don doesn’t want Brad to come in her (this is regarding the Goodbye to Brad night). So what happened? Can you direct me to the relevant post, i need lot of catching up on this one.

Also are you just into hotwifying? meaning just sharing Sue? As far as i know Bulls tend to take over wives (in sexual:rolleyes: aspect at least) whereas a husband of a hot wife generally does not agree to such demands from the bull. Also why do you deny yourself Sue’s pussy for Don’s sake because sooner or later he will ask Sue for a week or two of abstinence from you (maybe you like the pain and the subsequent pleasure).. And if you are just sharing Sue then you should tell her to convey to Don that he should be grateful to you for allowing her to be fucked by him.

So are you a progressive cuck or just a husband of a hotwife or it’s a complicated situation? Somewhere in-between maybe:confused: Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Your writing skills are quite amazing. And how on earth can you recall such small details?

Sue is such a sexy woman; I wish I could taste her pussy …:Dhehe

KJ

PS – hope I don’t look too stupid posting this message

Stb, you and sue are having fun. That is wonderful. Not many couples who've been married for awhile do, so just keep each other's fire burning.

Shidave said:
Stb, you and sue are having fun. That is wonderful. Not many couples who've been married for awhile do, so just keep each other's fire burning.

===================

the only thing burning on STB is his urine stream :D

How goes it STB?

Hey all - sorry for the long lapse but it's been a wickedly busy week between work, our son's college admission adventures, our accountant needing more info for our taxes and a visit to a college earlier today - there's just not been much time. Sue was even tired enough to almost call off seeing Don last night, and - as it was, she was home just after 11pm. But work has been the killer for me as I've been up on conference calls at all sorts of ungodly hours - even to the point where I didn't even notice that it was Wednesday night as my brain, for a change, wasn't on sex. The warm weather on top of it all didn't make for the best sleeping as both Sue and I like it cool at night and we weren't ready to turn on the a/c just yet.

Despite her tiredness though, last night we did have our time together (it was already Saturday in Japan where my of my conference calls have involved). With the night off for a change I was very horny waiting for her and was going to post an update here when she texted me that she was on her way home.

"If you want me you have to do all the work" was the first thing she said to me when we closed the bedroom door. With that she lay on the bed and willingly (helping too!!) let me undress her. I think I'll always love the feeling of knowing she was naked with him not an hour earlier. Her skin felt warm all over and she had the most content relaxed look to her. I slid her skirt off over her hips and just looked at her lying there in just her bra and panties. She had to lift up for me to undo her bra and her pointy nipples were waiting for my mouth. But what I loved was what was under her damp panties.

We don't always get to this but last night we did as she even encouraged me to go down on her for as long as I wanted. And it's that moment that I finally feel comfortable sharing with her that again confirms that I"m a cuck. Tasting - and knowing that Don was in her - feeling how wet she was and knowing it's his cum - even now the next day it gets me horny to think about. I thought she'd just lay back for a bit but she started to tease me a bit and that got me really going. She teased me that I liked knowing he'd fucked her earlier and about how wet she felt. After just a few minutes, despite that I had wanted to go for longer, I just had to move up and slip into her.

She seemed eager to pull her knees back for me and as I filled her she hugged me and it was one of those moments where neither of us needed to say a word - just how we felt against and inside each other was all that was needed. It wasn't a moment for teasing as I felt her melt against me and totally open up for me. For as wet as she was when we started, there were now squishing sounds every time we moved together and I could feel her body as she too started moving more and more urgently against me. Each time I'd plunge into her she'd be eagerly pushing up against me. It was incredible for as long as we lasted which wasn't too long.

After cleaning up a bit, we both fell asleep quickly. Unfortunately, this morning she woke up still feeling tired and with a bit of a scratchy throat. But then we are all apparently suffering from allergies so maybe it's just that - but she went to bed early tonight so that's all there is to write about.

KJ - to answer your questions:
I'm confused about your first question - you asked about Sue and Brad - you should probably read more of what I've posted as there was no way Sue wasn't going to have sex with Brad and that there was no way that he was not going to cum in her. To this day Sue feels that is a truly important part of her fulfillment - that she needs, wants and likes to have her guy cum in her. I did post that Don was none too happy and that is why she "made it up to him" by going back to see him that next day.

But that seems to have passed by - from what Sue has shared, Don is still a bit upset about his sister-in-law, that she is still in a coma (at least I think that's what she said) and that the prognosis isn't good the longer it goes on for. So apparently it's not something they induced in her. She says Don seems very happy that she's there and that he can open up a bit more with her (than, I guess, his friends?).

Regarding your question on hotwifing? I have said in the past here that I think being a cuckold involves something, at least, where the woman expresses a desire for her lover instead of her husband. Granted that may be a mild description, I think it defines a boundary between hotwifing and cucking. You ask why I deny myself her on Wednesdays and Thursdays - I do it because it turns me on immensely to hear her ask or remind me of it. She may have been doing it for my benefit in the beginning but I now do believe that she enjoys her time with Don and that she knows that I enjoy knowing what she is doing. However, neither she nor I have any desire for a "bull" of the possessive nature you describe nor would I tolerate such a situation. I have also several times openly stated that I would like to experience a longer period where she would "deny" me, but I want it to be her desire and not something she may be doing for me.

Lastly - you asked about small details. Those are the things I remember most when I find the time to post here. I took the time to offload all that I posted here since the very beginning and re-reading some of them brought back such vivid memories, as if many of those same small details are still re-callable. I actually try to remember those specifics as they are the most vivid and specific. But many times I cannot recall all the details - I know I surely cannot account for all the time that goes by - even last night, other than the occasional erotic moment, the rest is just shared passion. When I re-read some of the posts - even from as recent as last weekend, I can no longer remember the details - but when I re-read what I posted, it does come back to me in the same bits and pieces that I remember them in. To be honest, it's one of the reasons I post here - to give me the ability to go back and re-live and re-experience things that have passed.

Shidave - thanks.

Duke - you are one weird dude, fun but weird...

Good night to all.

Stb, glad all is well. Could the scratchy throat be from deep throating Don?

Hah!! Lol!!! I would say it "could" be and I would actually rather that be true - but the reality is that she seems to have one of these spring colds - either that or something's in bloom that set off her allergies big-time. Claritin seems to be helping so we'll know later.

Too bad as it's a beautiful day that I"m going to have to enjoy without her.

Users who are viewing this thread