• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Wife's Fantasy

• Thread starterweakwhitehubby
  • Start date
W

weakwhitehubby

I don't understand it, but I love my husband and if this turns him on, then I want to do it for him. We have talked about this for a long time, and I want to give him his ultimate fantasy while using a little of my own imagination to possibly shock the hell out of him. I set up a meeting with a nice hung black man, and tell my husband. Hubby will bathe me in a nice hot bath and rub sweet smelling lotion on my body, while I tease him and let him know just how much I am looking forward to a big black cock inside of me. He will have to help me get ready, and dress me in just a garter, stockings and a short dress. We will go out to a local bar and have a few drinks to help settle my nerves. A nice looking black man comes into the bar and sits down right next to me. After a little small talk, I decide that the time is right to open myself up to this black man, and I reach over to stroke his cock through his clothes. Realizing that I'm ready for him, my black stud blatantly feels me up right in front of everyone at the bar, especially my husband. His big black hand reaches between my legs and expertly fingers me, while he boldly places his hand into my dress to caress my breasts. Of course, hubby will request that we go somewhere private, but I'm paralyzed by the building pleasure in my body, until my body convulses with wave after wave of my first orgasm of the night.

My black lover tells my husband which hotel his room is at, and we both enter the back seat. My stud turns on my video camera and While my husband drives to the hotel, I slip completely out of my dress and release the huge black dick from my lover's pants. I'll take my time sucking the large black balls, and running my tongue up the jet black shaft, over the head of his wonderful hard prick, and back down to those lovely balls. All the while, my lover will tell my husband how great his wife gives head, and how he can't wait to plow into my pussy. You see, although my husband is straight, he wants to be humiliated. My black stud continues to ask me how much I want his big black cock, and which is better - black or white cock? He asks me what I'm going to name the black baby he is going to put in my belly (hubby is fixed), and we continue to verbally abuse hubby until we arrive at the hotel. Once at the hotel, my bull tells hubby to look at how wet his cock is from his wife's mouth. Hubby takes the camera as we fix ourselves, and proceed to the room. Of course on the way, I'll be telling my stud how I can't wait to feel stretched by his big black cock, and my stud tells me he has a surprise for me up in the room.

Once we enter the room, the surprise is revealed - There are two black gentlemen awaiting our arrival. While my husband readies the camera, I drop to my knees and unleash three of the largest cocks I've ever seen (I've only had one mind you). We'll spend plenty of time orally pleasing each other until I'm ready for my first penetration. I'll explain that I want to take them one after the other because I want to give one guy all of my attention. I'll select the first hard cock , and I'll tell hubby to lie on the bed with his feet at the headboard. I climb up over him in a "69" position and tell him to spread my pussy lips and guide that first strange cock into me. As the first black man buries himself ball deep inside of me, my husband will have the best view of the action. Just inches from my husbands face, a big black cock will be hammering away at my pussy. The large black balls will be slapping hard against my pussy with each stroke, and I'll be working my cunt muscles to try and milk all the baby juice from this stud's balls. My juices will coat that wonderful ebony shaft with each orgasm that I have. Finally, my first stud buries himself deep inside of me as he unleashes a flood of cum from his balls against my cervix. Of course, I'll tell hubby he had better get every drop of cum out of me if he hopes to keep me from becoming pregnant.

Well, that's how my fantasy starts anyway. The rest of it is a blur of sex for me, and humiliation for my husband

excellent, i wish my wife would do that exact fantasy. Mark

Please do continue this is very exciting

Users who are viewing this thread