• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
43D58204-4190-48D8-B442-B4EA43B5A747.pngAnother beautiful white woman with a huge case of Jungle Fever and going after what she needs to cure it. And it’s only a temporary dose she will need very often..

Reactions: robandkate, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and midnightfapper
7EB1B30B-0754-4331-9305-9401A0135E51.gifOnce it goes this far without any of her resistance, it’s a sure sign to him that she is willing to go all the way to get some black cock..

Reactions: theOne666, robandkate, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
I love this photo of Kristen Bell kissing yet another black guy in one of many roles she has played in with black men being her boyfriend. I especially liked her in the Showtime series “House of Lies” where Don Cheadle was her boyfriend and they had some very hot bedroom scenes and even had a baby together in the series.. It goes to say that Kristen, one of Hollywood’s most popular actresses, seems to enjoy scenes with black men.
D34F3E33-7438-46ED-985C-1A6F5557B602.png

• Love
Reactions: robandkate, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and midnightfapper
cmeinfl` said:
98B5135E-A05E-4694-ABBE-50E20C7F11FC.gifAll girls should bring your hot girlfriends home with you so you can share her with your black lover..
Yesss.... This should happen more often

Reactions: Dblinsey
cmeinfl` said:
I love this photo of Kristen Bell kissing yet another black guy in one of many roles she has played in with black men being her boyfriend. I especially liked her in the Showtime series “House of Lies” where Don Cheadle was her boyfriend and they had some very hot bedroom scenes and even had a baby together in the series.. It goes to say that Kristen, one of Hollywood’s most popular actresses, seems to enjoy scenes with black men.
D34F3E33-7438-46ED-985C-1A6F5557B602.png
She talked about how much she enjoyed working with Don... Talked about his tight naked buns

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and Dblinsey
She’s done a lot of movies with Mila Kunis also, and Mila is another really hot actress I’d love to see get spaded by some hung black guy.. both Kristen and Mila getting spaded at the same time would be the ULTIMATE.. or even the two of them working on one guy like the gif I showed you of those two girls above..

Reactions: robandkate, midnightfapper and Dblinsey
With Covid effecting so many in the job market, I just wonder how many fathers (or mothers) would go to this level for a promotion, or I might add, just to keep their jobs. Comments are welcome..
A36F3203-3B6A-42E8-A19C-1FF2A5A76DAF.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin, robandkate, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
cmeinfl` said:
With Covid effecting so many in the job market, I just wonder how many fathers (or mothers) would go to this level for a promotion, or I might add, just to keep their jobs. Comments are welcome..
A36F3203-3B6A-42E8-A19C-1FF2A5A76DAF.jpeg
Thats a good question... I wonder how much this happens. I've only known guys that invite the boss over, and have the wife in a very revealing outfit to tease the boss... But now I wonder

Reactions: midnightfapper
674.jpg

Reactions: Evajoanna, robandkate, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 2 others
Really liked this ones. Perfect caption for the photo..

Reactions: Dblinsey and midnightfapper
675.jpg

Reactions: robandkate, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and subhub174014
676.jpg

• Love
Reactions: robandkate and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
The “plug and play” was a rather unique way of explaining it..?

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM, SquirmingSub, Dblinsey and 1 other person
677.jpg

Reactions: robandkate, cmeinfl`, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread