• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

ABDL and cuckolding?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
Hey.
My relationships have been kinda rocky because of my fetishes, so it never got anywhere close to either, but I would love to know how many cuckolds are also into age play, either as a middle or little, in the dynamic with their partner?
The perfect fantasy for me is to be a sissy baby for a hotwife.
But it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: Creaminside
yes, msbevw is hot......................... been diapered before but so much being a baby

Reactions: cuckhub and msbevw
I am treated as a little girl when my wife’s bf is with us diapered early bedtime not as intense as Msbevw but definitely little play

Reactions: AngleBaby, Sissycdsub and ckc
I would love to be diapered and dressed up. Sadly neither happens except when I do it myself.

DL who has recently become urge incontinent where my wife has accepted me wearing diapers to bed every night. When I asked if I now qualified to have a pacifier she said I already had two and to ask when I wanted nurse on her "pacifiers" :p...what a good mommy.

Reactions: Creaminside and msbevw

Users who are viewing this thread