• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice for New side of wife

• Thread starterjakeandkate4ever
  • Start date
update

Kate got home last night early. She said she was tired and went straight for the shower. I talked to her as she got in. I kept my eyes open for anything that I thought would lead me to believe she did something more than kiss. The only thing I noticed was that she didn’t have to shave. She said she shaved Friday evening before work. Also the night she met up with Matt.

When she got out I was frisky and wanted to play. She was not into it at first, but I broke her down. I ate her as hard as I could. She loved it. She asked if I was ready to try anything and I said no.

As we were laying there cooling off, I mentioned to her that Mitch had wanted to get dinner, but we were doing lunch Monday instead. She froze up and confirmed for me that she knew what the conversation would be about. I told her we had a brief talk the other day. She just sat there really quiet.

We wound up not having lunch, but she asked me about it when I got home today. Any advice.

keep us updated

It’s almost like I don’t have to address the situation sometimes. It just has a mind of its own. Other times it puts me in a situation to make decisions I am not sure how to address.

I had lunch with Mitch Wednesday. It was mostly business with his company making a huge order. I was on cloud nine. The money I will make from it is nice. If we could land the full account it would be great. But, that is not what everyone wants to know I am sure. We didn’t talk much more about the situation other than him asking me how it has been going. I told him well. He asked if I had been thinking about it much. My answer was a simple yes. He just laughed and said it will get worse.

That night Kate and I went to dinner to celebrate the new account. She claimed she deserved some credit since she is such good friends with Sandy. I gave a comment that made her think. I told her she should hang out with her more then. She asked if I was sure. I laughed and said yes as long as I keep getting there business. She said I feel like you are pimping me out to get their business. I joked and told her I just needed a purple suit and hat with a feather.

I should mention at this point that we had both been drinking. Enough so that we had to get a cab home. Kate mentioned that Sandy wanted her to have dinner with a friend of hers some time. She was asking to see what I thought. I said sure . Maybe he will have some business for me as well. Later on she mentioned Todd. Todd was her ex-boyfriend from high school. He is really good friends with her family and her sister had called her to see if they could meet up. I told her I didn’t care.

When we got home we had some fun. Then next day I had a huge hangover at work. I got to thinking about our conversation the night before. I called Jill and we went to lunch. I told her everything. She was a little surprised that I said what I did. She asked me if I was good with what I said. I said yes. She asked if I knew what it might lead too. It is just dinner was my reply. I think it is more was hers. I told her at this point I was ok with her going out as long as I knew what was going on and she was safe. Jill straight up asked me if I was good with her fucking some other guy. I didn’t say that I said going out. She said ok, but it might happen before I knew it. My next comment caught her really off guard. I said well a good screwing is probably what she needs.

There was a lot more said, but that is a good synopsis.

Yesterday Jill came in my office and closed the door to tell me Kate had called her. She told Jill all about our conversation at dinner. She asked her advice and she told her to go out with them, but take it slow. Todd was coming in that day and wanted to see her on Saturday. She was going to call him back and tell him yes. I asked her if he was thinking it was a date. No, but she still has a little thing for him. Nothing you have to worry about, but she always liked him till they grew apart in college. The real date will be next weekend with Sandra. She said Matt wanted to see her tomorrow after work as well. She didn’t have any details on that though.

I will post later about today, but I have been on the phone all day making it almost impossible to get this ready. Anyway, sitting here waiting on her tonight. Would love to hear some thoughts and advice.

Last night Kate text me from work and asked if I was still good with her meeting up with Todd. I said yes that was fine since I trusted her. She was really happy. She came home right after work. I asked her why she didn’t go out with her friends. She said she had some errands to run today. When I got up she was gone. She came in around noon.

She was rushing saying she was running late. She jumped in the shower and I looked through the bags after she called me to get her something from the bags. It was a new raiser for her legs. I took it in to her and she said thanks. I didn’t hang around. I wanted to look through the bags so I went back out. I looked and found a few new skirts and tops. She also had some shoes and under garments. They weren’t anything special and she had a few pair. She had mentioned over dinner the other night getting some new clothes.

I laid them on the bed for her when she came out. I was watching tv but got a good look at her. She asked me what I was looking at and I said her of course. She said it felt weird. I said I am your husband how is that weird. She said she didn’t know it just was and laughed. She threw on some panties and a skirt. She did her hair and makeup and then asked me to toss her the other bag. She had two tops. They were both very hot, but not slutty at all. It just looked good on her. One had these holes in the back and the other was cut more down the front. She asked me which one she should wear and I picked the holes in the back black one. She questioned it and said she couldn’t do a bra with it. I said it didn’t matter with her new breast. She really didn’t need it. Then the thought of what I was saying hit me and I tried not to show it.

She put on some jewelry. One was the necklace I had bought her recently. It had a heart on the end. I suggested that she wear the bracelet on her ankle. She gave me a funny look and said really. I told her I saw a lot of people doing it now. She said no and put it on her wrist. I had remembered that from here. She has great legs and I think it would look great on her. When she put the shoes on I noticed she had gotten all her nails done. They had little white tips on them. She hit the perfume and then got a text from him that he was here. She gave me a light kiss so she didn’t mess up her makeup.

He picked her up at around 4ish. They were going to this place they use to go to when they were dating. It is about an hour from the house. Within ten minutes of her leaving her sisters called me back to back to back and then Jill.

They went oldest to youngest. They also all started the conversation off the same way and I realized they knew something was up. Here is how it went to start off.

Hey Jake is Kate there.
No, she is out.
Oh that is right. Todd.
Yeah he is in town.
Well that is good. I know it has been a while since they saw each other.
Yeah that is what she was saying.
Well, I think you are a pretty cool guy to not mind her going out to see him.
I trust her.
I know you do. Just wanted to talk to her so I guess I will talk to you later. Take care.

All three of them said that. Almost word for word. There was no doubt she had talked to them. Her younger sister and I talked for a little longer. We are pretty close. She stayed with us for a while after my heart surgery. Here is how that uncomfortable chat went.

So you are ok that I told her about Todd right?
Yes. You know I trust your sister.
I know you do, it’s just that they have a past and are out together by them selves
Are you worried what your sister will do?
She laughed and said she knows them both and what they are capable off. As long as you are good with that then I think it is cool. Right?
Yes.
Well he is possibly moving up north of you and will need to know some people from the area. She can help him with that. Give him a tour and keep him company. I think they will both enjoy the time together.
There was some other small talk and then she told me if I needed to talk tonight to just give her a call. It didn’t matter how late she would be around. Then she said, “I just want to make sure you are ok tonight.”
I said thanks and bye.

So then not five minutes later Jill calls. She is all worried and asked how I was doing. I told her fine and said she is the fourth person to ask. She laughed and said Kate’s sisters. Yep. She figured they might call. She confirmed that they thought it was a date. The older two were more worried how I would feel. Kristen, the youngest, figured I would be ok with it and that’s part of the reason she set it all up. Kate was already texting her worried about me and how I was dealing with tonight. I told her I was fine, but Jill reminded me that she is a woman and they all worry. She told me other than calling her and telling her it was alright she was going to worry. Jill asked me if I wanted her to come over. I said no, but thanks for offering. She said she would call me throughout the night.

Five minutes later it was Sandy calling for Kate. She said almost the same things the sisters said. She had asked about borrowing a bowl that Kate has for punch tomorrow. I said sure and I would find it and wash it for her to get tomorrow. She wished me a good weekend and hung up.

I waited to see who was next. I told myself if it was her mom I was going to flip. I then got up to find the bowl. It wasn’t anywhere. We had part of our kitchen remodel so I didn’t know where it was. Before I even thought about it I dialed Kate’s cell. Now I thought about hanging up but in the few seconds before she picked up a thousand thoughts when through my head. If I hang up she will think something is wrong. Why am I calling? Was I rethinking things or what? When she answered I apologized for calling and wondered why I would do that, but I asked where the bowl was. She told me the neighbor had it and to just get it tonight. I told her thanks and to have a good night and enjoy herself. She paused for a second and said ok bye. I also told her I loved her and she said me too. I thought about it and figured she was with him.

So I called the neighbor and on the way back Jill calls again. I told her what the hell. I told you I was fine. She said I can’t believe you called to tell her it was ok. I said that wasn’t really what I was doing I needed the bowl. She said well it worked at least for now.

Mitch called as well. Said he was seeing what we were doing tonight. I told him she was out with Todd. He said that was great and asked how they knew each other. I gave him some back ground even though I was pretty sure he knew. He told me to text her later on to let her know I was good and going to bed or something. That would help. He also asked about me.

Kristen has text me a couple times just checking on me. Jill called and we talked again. She told me to text Kate before I went to bed and that would probably help her. She told me she would call back later and to text her too when I was heading to bed. So that is the current situation.

Is this normal?

About ten I sent Kate a text that I was going to bed. My mind is racing and I can’t sleep. But I told her, hey heading to bed. Be careful coming home and not to wake me if she was late coming in. Good night and love you.

Sent Jill a message and told her the same thing. Then told her it was what I told Kate. She said she guessed that pooh. Then the phone rang. It was Jill. She said she didn’t want to just text me. She had to know for sure that I was ok. I told her I was. She said that was really good and told me that Kate and Todd went to this bar/club they use to go to. They would let them in even though they couldn’t drink. She said they just left there and were heading back to a bar near where he is staying. Then Jill asked if I knew Todd was moving just north of us. Yes just found out. Well I hope you are ok with a follow up date once he does. Yeah I guess. She said Kate text her that she was excited he was moving back to the area and already told him she wanted to see him again. It was going great in her words.

She asked if I knew what that meant. I said yes I guess. She said ok as long as you are ok with it. I told her I was. She told me to sleep well and if Kate text me again to tell her to take her time or she would feel weird being out late with him. I told her ok and bye.

A minute or so later Kate text me back and said thanks. She said it might be a little late and hoped that was ok. I thought it was weird, but Jill and her are on the same wave length more often than not. I sent her a message and said to take her time and have fun. She sent me a message that it meant the world to her and she loved me so much. Good night.

Jill texted me a little later and said that she told Kate I would say that and it helped her to feel more comfortable. She said not to expect her any time soon and if I needed to talk to just call her.

Kristen sent me a text to saying I was the best brother in law ever and if I needed to talk to call her. I sent a thank you back.

Now I am sitting in bed and know that I am not going to be able to sleep any time soon.

Well I was sitting in bed watching tv when I heard Kate at the front door. She came in and got in the shower. I could smell the cigarette smoke from the bar and she knows how much I hate that. She came out and threw on a tshirt to sleep in. She slid in to bed and snuggled up with me. I played like I just woke up. I asked her if she had a good time. She said they did. I could smell the liquor on her breath. She told me they went to dinner and then had some drinks. She told me about his job and that he might be moving to the area. Very nonchalantly she told me that she promised to show him around if he did. She asked if I had a good night and I said yes. We kissed and she fell asleep. I on the other hand had a thousand things going through my head.

This morning I got up and Kate had fixed us breakfast. She was heading to the gym and said she would be back in time for us to have lunch and chat before she went to work. Mitch came by to get the bowl and asked me how I was handling things. I told him good and admitted it was hard to sleep last night. He said that was never a problem for him since they were both in relationships. I said I didn’t want that and he said she didn’t either according to his wife. He told me he was there if I needed to talk and that they would make sure the double date was safe for her as well. I didn’t reply.

I also got a call from Kate’s little sister and from Jill. Kristen told me they both had a great time and that he was here all week and wanted to ask her out again tonight. She clarified that it was just as friend really. I said I didn’t care it was up to Kate. She giggled and said he would be in town all week finalizing things for the job so they might get to see each other some more if I was good with that. I laughed and said it was up to her. If she wanted to go every night then I was fine with that. She told me I was the best and glad I was good with everything then said by.

Jill called later on and told me some of the same things and I said the same. She said to mention this to Kate if she asked. I said ok.

Kate brought us some salads in for lunch. She tries to get me to eat better. We had some small talk and I asked if it was good getting caught up. Yes but they didn’t have enough time for all the stories they had. I asked if he was in town for a while. Yes he would be here most of the week probably finishing up things for the job. I told her if she wanted to see him again before he left that I would be good. She made a comment about not enough time in the week to get completely caught up. I told her I would be busy this week at work so if she wanted to see him again I didn’t think that would be a problem. She asked if I was sure. I said as much as you want. I trust you. She gave me a kiss and said thanks she might take a couple nights off this week if he had time.

Then she mentioned having drinks with a friend of Sandys after work. I said that was fine and if she was late to let me sleep since I have a long day tomorrow. She gave me a kiss and went to get ready for work.

I talked to Jill a little bit ago and she said Kate was really happy with our conversation at lunch and had already called Todd. He asked her if it was a date. She told him no. Just hanging out. She confirmed that nothing at all happened last night. She said she would call me later and hoped everything was still good with me.

Slytherin20 said:
Are you really okay with being a pussy man? Don't you want to be ur wife's everything. Grow a pair and go old school on him and kick Todd's ass. Your wife is married and he has no problem flirting with and probably fucking her? Your sisters in law know whats going on too. You might not be able to have sex but u can still be a man and have some self respect. Thats my rant and yes it is a hot fantasy but just think is that really what u want for other guys to be ur wife's everything? Can u post some pics of her all dressed up?

I wouldn't say that I am a pussy man. I do like to eat it, but you really aren't what you eat. lol

I am her everything except the guy that screws her.

This is not something that I ever thought I would be discussing, but I understand her needs. I just don't know how I feel completely. I like her taking control though. that is pretty hot.

He is flirting, but we all do that. Maybe not to that extent. They aren't screwing that I know at this point.

I never said I wanted them being her everything and we both know that.

Sorry forgot to say, I got an email from a user on here. I will not share his personal story, but he asked some questions and said people on here would probably like to know.

I figure it is coming. but I would rather know than not know. I think they care about her and I.

It think I am in the process of making peace with it. I know if it was me, I think would want this.

That is a funny argument. I am a very private person believe it or not. I would never let anyone know who we really are. That would not be good. Sorry if that upsets anyone on here and if they want to stop reading due to that, then so be it.

I appreciate it and would love to hear more of your thoughts. I will be on tonight for a bit. Nothing else to really do.

Well let's hope she uses her freedom to fill her pussy with some nice hard dick. Maybe she will bring you a nice creampie back and let you eat it. Then if your cool with it they can include you in their love making. Fucking at your house, letting you watch her get satisfied; like a good cuck!

far2easy said:
Well let's hope she uses her freedom to fill her pussy with some nice hard dick. Maybe she will bring you a nice creampie back and let you eat it. Then if your cool with it they can include you in their love making. Fucking at your house, letting you watch her get satisfied; like a good cuck!
You have touched on some areas that I don't know how I would handle. i dont want to eat a creampie. Especially since she is not on birth control.

I dont want to be included in it for sure. I don't think I ever could be. Doing it at my house I have thought about. I think I could handle it as long as there was a clean up after. I don't know how it will affect us in the bedroom, but I am good with whatever she would want if she did go that way.

Slytherin20 said:
so anymore updates?
Just that she is out with Matt, the guy she messed around with before. Oh and I am wide awake even though I am tired. That is why I am hear just watching the board. Nothing else to do and all I can think about.

So you can fuck her it's just not a hard dick? Not satisfying? I am just thinking that a woman her age who is being encouraged by her husband and is partying may get pretty hot in the heat of the moment and got for the gold. She may be a mommy before you know it. Good luck. I look forward to seeing where this goes!

No I cant get hard. I have grown just a little from time to time, but those are a thing of the past now. I have made peace that the last time I ever will have sex was the night before the surgery.

It is something I have thought about, especially last night and I am sure tonight when I do try to go to sleep. I know that I love her and nothing will ever change that. Yes I know that is easy to say now, but I know it deep down. I don't know how I would handle it. I thought about the guy wanting to be int he childs life and that is tough for me to stomach too. I dont know but it is something I have to think about.

Im going to be int he chat room for a bit if anyone wants to chat there. I know sleeping is out of the question for now.

I wear a heart monitor wrist watch thing. It tells me where I am on things. I have gotten back to working out, but I dont do things to hard or for to long. I have tried exercise for my lack of erections and no that doesnt help here.

Exercise is good and I have limitations. They want me to work out, just lighter weights at this point and more reps. I am past being a body builder though.

For me it isnt all about blood not getting there. It is part of it, but the other is the medicine telling it basically dont swell. I honestly dont know all the terms, but there is a lot too it. I have some past medical issue that have complicated it.

But believe me. if I thought a sprint would do it, yes I would. All day long if possible. Carrying her if I had too. lol

Imagine you couldn't get hard. Would you stop with one doctor? I have been to a few doctors and a therapist. Specialist that are at the top of the state and one out of state. Believe me I would try it all. Now I have began to come to peace with it. Part of the reason I am here I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread