• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice on Persuading Wife

• Thread starterblackloverboy300
  • Start date

blackloverboy300

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2010
I have had fantasies about being cucked ever since I heard about it. Nothing gets me hard anymore except the thought of seeing my wife pounded by a well hung man. The only problem I have is...my wife (shocker). She is completely turned off to the idea, and refuses to hear anything about it. Am I stuck?

No. Just don't be attached to outcomes...outcums? Maybe she will soften to the idea or consider fantasy roleplay etc.

Well she is just completely adversed to everything involving other people, its just depressing to think this fantasy will never come true in any form. Is there anything I can be doing to help things along?

Blackloverboy, you might learn to settle for less that then ultimate experience. I have been married three times. My first wife did fuck with several other men, and once while I watched. But, my second wife would not. So, I did take her to nudist clubs and beaches and got the thrill of watching her walk about naked before the other men as they stared at her tits and pussy and entertained their fantasies about fucking her.

It is not a substitute, but it is a "lite" form of wife-sharing to show her naked to other men. I have also had nude photos of each of my wives which I shared with other men.

Find out what she likes sexually, and do it. She probably wants more romance out of you and she will probably be more interested in hearing about your fantasy's if you please hers first. Cater to her, please her, love her, grow closer, then approach her about this again and see what happens.
I guarantee if you concentrate on fulfilling her first, you will be much closer to your goal.

blackloverboy300 said:
I have had fantasies about being cucked ever since I heard about it. Nothing gets me hard anymore except the thought of seeing my wife pounded by a well hung man. The only problem I have is...my wife (shocker). She is completely turned off to the idea, and refuses to hear anything about it. Am I stuck?

There are many women who the thought of having casual sex is a massive turn off, the more you bring it up the greater chance she will begin to resent you for it.

My advice would be to steer clear of the subject altogether. Then as she'll be expecting you to mention something, you could suggest a nice romantic night in. Bottle of wine, rom-com then offer to massage her with some aromatherapy oils you got the other week. After the massage, ask her how it was and how it felt... from that take your opportunity to say she should get a professional massage as your sure it would be far better than your own, offer to treat her to it.

The idea is that your getting her used to someone else touching her body - it'll most likely be a girl but if she likes the massage and gets used to it then when away from hom you can go further and treat her whilst away on holiday / vacation etc, eventually working up to a good looking male carrying out the massage.

It would always be a slow process and what your actua;ly trying to achieve is small steps towards her accepting being touched by another person, from here it's small steps like going topless, suggesting that people were obviously attracted to her as you could see them staring at her body...

jpsauce has given good advice, about the massage.

Once, I bought a professional massage for my wife, from a young, well-built black man. When she asked what she should wear, he said "as little as you feel comfortable with. Nothing, if you want to", so she did undress, COMPLETELY in front of this other man.

He was very professional and did not register a reaction in any way, but she lay on his table completely *******, with her tits and pussy right there for him to look at as much as he wanted to.

He massaged nearly every part of her body, including her ass and tits, only coming right up to her pussy without actually touching it. And all the while I was right there watching this "other man" put his hands all over my wife's naked body.

After he left, we fucked like crazy, and though neither of us would admit it, we were really turned-on by the fact that HE had seen her naked and handled her body too.

My only regret is that I was not brave enough to ask her if she would let him fuck her, as I am sure he would have done so.

Fantasies during lovemaking are the easiest way to broach the subject, then at a later time, say that it would turn you on for real too. Don't push, when the opportunity presents itself she will take it eventually.

That's what Bristol_blk_boss is getting at, just that he's engineering seducing her through facebook and you are looking at leaving her to get there herself. Start by saying you get turned on lots when she flirts or is chatted up - that is fairly innocent but in the right direction!

The first two years, everytime I hinted to my wife that I would like to see her going out with other men, she reacted defensively and always cut me short saying she would never do something like that. Then one day I discovered she was cheating on me. I went crazy for the first couple of days and then I thought "wait a minute, didn't I always want to be cucked"? Then I realized that I had to let her know that I knew and that it was ok with me. She still denies it but also she now knows that I know. And I know that she knows that I know. And we are now happier and now she treats me as if she is not gonna let me go no matter what. And now she is beginning to be more open about it. Conclusion and advice: try letting her cheat on you,

Users who are viewing this thread