• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

After...

• Thread starterk.sucks.you
  • Start date

k.sucks.you

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2009
USA, California, Silicon Valley
I must confess that the most exciting and wonderful feeling in the world is to see and know that the woman you love has been very satisfied sexually. She's relaxed, very happy, peaceful, a little sleepy and a bit disheveled. Her carefree smile is wonderful.

I wish for my wife to always feel that way, or at least to pursue that feeling whenever she wishes.

My tongue may occasionally bring her to orgasm, but I confess that I cannot satisfy her, and I never could.

My hope is that she will find a very masculine and well-endowed lover, with endless stamina and creativity, who shares my desire that she be totally satisfied.

I feel the very same way that you feel and I do hope we both can find that right guy who will "Rock Our Wives World"...
T.

Users who are viewing this thread