• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Am I right in the head

• Thread startermackem88
  • Start date

mackem88

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 9, 2009
Not sure I shoul be telling anyone this, but here goes.
I have always been the typical macho man. Always wanted to fuck someone elses wife.
Average cock, never had any complaints and plenty of lovers that could have complained. I have always thought of myself as the bull type, maybe without the bull type cock. I always want to fuck other mens wives (Still do)
The thing is, I have been reading this site for quite a while now. I love the idea of fucking another mans wife, with or without his knowledge. Probably with him knowing so that I can go fuck her when I want.
I have even fucked a few where the hubby suspected but could never prove, (had to ease off for a while), then got back to normal, fucking whenever we could.
I have been almost homophobic, but always tried to accept that gays are part of life and we shouldn't condem. I have a lot of gay friends, but the thought of being with any of them in a sexual way would make me shrivel up.
So what do you make of this. Please be honest with me. I don't know where I am.
I met a lot of people on a different site to this. I was looking for cuckolds and their slut wives. I met quite a few, more than I ever imagined. both men and women, and all quite open.
Read the thread Not My Wife in cuckold confessions. It is a true account of what happened.
Recently I have been chatting with a few women that I met on the same site, Quite young for me, but they love to chat and tell me what they have been up to.
The thing is they almost allways tell me that they always get their man to clean them out. Some that I chat with have not gone this far, but I encourage them to do it. I only do this with women whoose hubbies that I am chatting with also.
The reason for me chatting with anyone was
1st if a guy enjoyed his wife getting fucked, then I am your man
2nd if a woman wanted sex in my area, let her know I'm available.
I met loads of people, both sexes
Women are the most open. Men tended to be wannabees, while women were at it, and were they at it.
Anyway to the point.
I tend to end up chatting more with women than men, they tell me everything. One theng i always ask is if they make their man clean them out. Some are totally againt it, while others make it a part of their lives. No matter how many loads they have taken, hubby will have to clean it out.
At first I was quite taken aback as to how many men would allow this to happen, now I am not so sure.
A lady that I chat with has promised to visit me, with her 17 year old step daughter, with both of them fucking and sucking me all I want.
Whoo Hoo. From what she tells me they are both the ultimate sluts. I can fuck them, but then they want me to arrange a gangbang for them both. As many cocks as i can gather.
Still sounds like a great time, right?
Well I'm not sure. She makes her hubby clean her out, whenever she has fucked, everytime she has fucked. he has to clean her out. Yesterday (she said) she had over 20 loads and he had to clean her.
My problem is, I have promised her a gangbang, which I can gaurantee her, an her step daughter, but what do I do when they come home and want me to cloean out their cunts filled with cum.
Not something that has ever appealed to me, even appaled me, bu I feel more horny the more I think about it.
What do I do?
Do I let them visit me which could end up with me eating gallons of cum, which has always made me feel sick, or give up the chance to have the chance o having 2 mouths round my cock for the 1st time.
Please help me.
:confused:

There are (at least) two possible solutions....

Mackem,

mackem88 said:
Not sure I should be telling anyone this, but here goes.

Hey, don't worry about it. Certainly no one else will know anything about the embarrassing and awkward question you've posed.... except the thousands of "members" of this forum, and anyone else in the world who cares to read it.

mackem88 said:
A lady that I chat with has promised to visit me with her 17 year old step daughter. Both of them will fuck and suck me all I want. From what she tells me, they are both the ultimate sluts. I can fuck them, but then they want me to arrange a gangbang for them both. As many cocks as I can gather.

Sounds like a reasonable request. But, when you say "then they want me to arrange a gangbang for them both," do you mean *after* they fuck you, or before?

mackem88 said:
She makes her hubby clean her out, whenever she has fucked, every time she has fucked, he has to clean her out. Yesterday (she said) she had over 20 loads and he had to clean her.

Well, yes.... of course. It's entirely reasonable for her to require that of her cuckold. His compliance shows he understands his place in their marriage. But, that would seem to me to be between her and her cuckold.

mackem88 said:
My problem is, I have promised her a gangbang, which I can guarantee her and her step daughter....

So far, so good....

mackem88 said:
....but what will I do when they come home and want me to clean out their cunts filled with cum?

See "after or before" question, above. Did your new woman friend actually say she and her step daughter would expect this of you?

mackem88 said:
This is not something that has ever appealed to me, but I feel more horny the more I think about it. What do I do? If I let them visit me, that could end up with me eating gallons of cum, which has always made me feel sick. Or, should I give up the chance of having 2 mouths around my cock for the 1st time? :confused:

The most straightforward answer is, "it's up to you" — but I suppose that isn't too helpful.

Beyond that, two solutions suggest themselves. Obviously, one would be to invite your new woman friend and her step daughter to visit you after the gangbang you kindly arrange for them in absentia, and take the chance both will expect to queen you before having anything further to do with you. See:

http://femalesupremacist.org/subject_queening.html

The other would be, *participate* in the gangbang — then afterwards, point out to your new woman friend that you assume her cuckold will "clean up" her pussy in his usual fashion. Then, give her a ride home to her cuckold so she can demand he take off his cloths and lie down on his back so she can straddle his face and queen him.

Later, if your new woman friend and her step daughter like you and you like them, you can meet them and fuck them at your and their leisure. Afterwards, presumably, she will require her cuckold (not you) to clean her up while she queens him.

—Custer

Mackem,

mackem88 said:
Maybe I should explain a little more.

OK.... but actually, your initial post seemed pretty clear.

mackem88 said:
I find myself strangely drawn to cleaning a woman after she has been fucked.

Nothing wrong with that.

mackem88 said:
Maybe it has something to do with reading this site.

Could be....

mackem88 said:
I would never volunteer to lick a cum laden pussy.... never before, but now I'm not so sure. .... I know that given the right woman, I could be made to [clean her pussy with my tongue after she'd been fucked], or maybe even suck her lover's cock, but I'm not really sure about that.

Hey, don't worry about it. Times change, and (if you're like many men) your ways of thinking about women and your relationships with them change as you get older.

mackem88 said:
All I know is, at my age getting really hard happens now and then, but when I think of being ****** to clean out my new [woman] friend's pussy, I am stiff as a board. .... What do I do when a woman tells me what to do?

The proper response when a woman tells you what to do is: do it. This is most especially true if the woman is your wife and/or your boss.

If the woman telling you what to do is your lover and you aren't married, the proper response is also: do it.

If you're married and have a lover, and your lover tells you to do something that contradicts what your wife has told you to do, that can be a problem. The best answer, probably, is to consider your wife your primary boss and comply with her wishes. Then, explain the situation to your lover and hope that does not incur her wrath.

—Custer

Thanks Custer

I still can't understand my feelings.
These two ladies will be travelling over 200 miles to see me and my friends. I am really looking forward to that. (who wouldn't) My problem is,(if I've not explained it totally) is that sucking, eating drinking cum in any way shape or form has always repulsed me. Sucking cock had always had the same effect(even while reading these threads). I could never get my head round how a man could do these things.
Now though I can't get them out of my head.
I know that if I let these women visit me and they tell me I must clean them, I will do it. They are both beautiful. I have always been master of my own bed, butif I let these two in, I know I won't be, even after I have had them both suck and fuck me and before I introduce them to my friends.
I have always been in control, but, even before I let them visit, I feel i have lost control.
Maybe I should just let them find someone else to fuck and think of what might have been. I don't want to think about eating cum filled pussies or sucking cocks, but I know if I let them visit and they tell me to, I will do it.
I waschatting to the step mother yesterday, by our second chat she had 21 loads in her and her hubby had clean them all out. He has no option, or so she tells me.
I don't think I would have any option, just like him. I couldn't refuse her, but I thin I would probably puke all over them both, so what do I do.
Is there a way to do it with out feeling sick.
Help
BTW. She is probably the only woman I would even think about doing it for. I have not even been able to go down on a woman even after I have cum in her.

Providing the sperm is from guys who could pass a test for STD's, etc, I would recommend that you take a quantum leap and drink every creampie they offer you. It would get rid of the homphobia once and for all.

The main issue is the health risks.

Never promise gang bangs unless you are confident you can deliver.

Mackem,

mackem88 said:
I still can't understand my feelings.

Your age (I seem to recall you said you're in your 40's) and your thread suggest you may have reached a stage in your life where Elise Sutton's philosophy may appeal to you. You might take a look at

Elise Sutton's Female Superiority Page

and begin reading it (her web page is extensive). If you find this appeals to or intrigues you in some sense, you might also consider reading her book:

Sutton, Elise. 2003. Female Domination: an exploration of the male desire for loving female authority (298 pp).

which can be ordered via her web page or from well-known online distributors. (Ms. Sutton has also published a more recent book that develops this theme further.)

mackem88 said:
These two ladies will be traveling over 200 miles to see me and my friends. I am really looking forward to that (who wouldn't?).

Very impressive. You seem to have made a strongly-positive impression on them.

mackem88 said:
My problem is (if I've not explained it totally) is that sucking, eating or drinking cum in any way, shape or form has always repulsed me.

Yes, you mentioned that.

mackem88 said:
Sucking cock always had the same effect (even while reading these threads). I could never get my head around how a man could do these things.

By that you must mean, "how you could do these things." Don't forget that your ways of thinking about things and your likes and dislikes, including what turns you on and off sexually, are not representative of the entire male half of the human species. Rather, they are representative of you (and, presumably, the subset of other men who happen to have similar sexual likes and dislikes, but that certainly isn't all men).

I'm having a hard time, though, seeing why "the problem of whether you would or would not be capable of sucking cock, if asked to by your new woman friend" is of concern to you. How is this relevant? Both she and her step daughter, being women, don't have cocks (right? correct me if I'm wrong here....). Unless, that is, they expect to use strapon dildos on you and their other men in the gangbang you're organizing for them. That would certainly be a new and interesting experience for you and your friends (I gather), but if your woman friend tells you to suck her strapon cock that obviously wouldn't be the same as her telling you to suck another man's cock. In any case, it would not involve male semen.

mackem88 said:
Now though I can't get them out of my head.

So what? It sounds like you're developing a new sexual interest (or fetish, perhaps). It would be pretty dull to maintain the same sexual appetites and interests unchanged for your entire life — wouldn't it?

mackem88 said:
I know that if I let these women visit me and they tell me I must clean them, I will do it.

Whose semen are we talking about, here? Are you assuming they'll arrive with their pussies filled with the semen of other men, and they'll tell you to "clean them" with your tongue straight out of the blocks, as it were?

Or are you assuming that after they fuck you, they'll tell you to clean *your* semen from their pussies with your tongue, perhaps queening you (see link above) in the process?

In either case, if they tell you to clean them with your tongue and you do it, that will be the appropriate response.

mackem88 said:
They are both beautiful.

That's a plus.

mackem88 said:
I have always been master of my own bed, but if I let these two in I know I won't be, even after I have had them both suck and fuck me and before I introduce them to my friends.

Sounds like a fair trade to me. If you become too squeamish, tell them you've decided you aren't man enough for both of them, or even one of them at a time, and you regret to say you'll have to offer them only cups of tea before introducing them to your friends for their gangbang.

But you aren't going to say that, are you....? I mean, it wouldn't exactly have the effect of increasing your stature with your gorgeous new woman friends, would it....? (to resort to vast understatement).

mackem88 said:
I have always been in control, but even before I let them visit I feel I have lost control.

Hey, don't worry about it. If you consider yourself an "alpha male" with respect to women (in your own bed, as you put it), maybe this is a good time to learn that some women are "alpha's" too.... and your new woman friend, and perhaps her step daughter as well, may be more "alpha" than you are. Go with the flow.

mackem88 said:
Maybe I should just let them find someone else to fuck and think of what might have been.

No, no.... I wouldn't suggest that. This has the sound of a new adventure about it, in which you're likely to experience some new things and learn some things about yourself you didn't know previously.

mackem88 said:
I don't want to think about eating cum filled pussies or sucking cocks, but I know if I let them visit and they tell me to, I will do it.

A better way to approach it, I suggest, would be to prepare yourself to let them drive (so to speak), and convince yourself you will give them whatever they want for their pleasure. A way to do this may be to begin visualizing yourself as a gigalo whose sole purpose is to bring sexual satisfaction, pleasure and a good time to the women who are coming to visit you, and do it so well there will be no doubt in their minds that they want to come back and see you again.... or invite you to come and visit them.

mackem88 said:
I was chatting with the step mother yesterday; by our second chat she had 21 loads in her....

Very impressive. But since your new woman friend (and her step daughter, presumably) are obviously fucking many other men, it would be reasonable and appropriate — actually essential, in my opinion — to ask them to bring evidence in writing that they are free of sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs). This point was made by Saraha (above), and it's important. "Evidence" could be in the form of printed test results from a *recent* evaluation at a public health clinic, or from their personal physicians.

mackem88 said:
....and her hubby had cleaned them all out. He has no option, or so she tells me.

Good for her. As I mentioned above, her cuckold's compliance with her wishes re. that task is, in essence, an acknowledgment that he understands and accepts his role in their marriage. But, as I also mentioned above, that's between your new woman friend and her cuckold. It doesn't necessarily have any bearing on you.

mackem88 said:
I don't think I would have any option, just like him. I couldn't refuse her....

That's OK. As I said, think of yourself as her (and her step daughter's) gigolo, hired by them to provide them with sexual pleasure. You are going to do whatever they tell you to do.

mackem88 said:
....but I think I would probably puke all over them both, so what do I do. Is there a way to do it without feeling sick?

I suggest obtaining some of the anti-nausea pills that travelers use to avoid nausea and throwing up due to the change in diet and unaccustomed organisms in "third-world" or "developing" countries. You should be able to buy them over-the-counter in a pharmacy (i.e. drug store); for a stronger more effective variety, you may have to see a physician to get a prescription. These meds are widely available. On the day of your new friend's arrival, take one first thing in the morning then another shortly before their likely arrival time.

mackem88 said:
BTW, she is probably the only woman I would even think about doing this for. I have not even been able to go down on a woman after I have cum in her.

That's OK. Sometimes you meet a woman who's like that. Ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do. After you become a cuntsucker, you'll probably begin finding there are other women "out there" you would do that for.... and you will.

Remember, you're a gigolo and a cuntsucker.... whatever these women want or even *seem* to want, that's what you're going to do :cool:, and you're going to do it well. Very well :p. In your mind, imagine they've payed you in advance for your services :), and now it's time for you to deliver :D.

—Custer

Not Going to happen

Sorry Guys
I have given this a lot of thought, and it is not going to happen. They are still invited of course and I hope everything will go smoothly.
They will visit and we will fuck and suck as much as we can, given the phyisical possibilities, and then I will take them to meet my friends, where they will get all the cock they need. (Well I hope they do).
If at the end of the night they inist on my doing the duties her hubby normally performs (cleaning out), then I am sorry to tell you I can't go through with it.
They will have 2 options. finish the night as I want, or simply move on, and find somewhere else to sleep. I shouldn't think that will be to difficult as I am sure they will accumulate plenty of phone numbers over the course of the night.
I'm sorry Custer, but I am just a cunt licker, not a cunt sucker.
I can't do it. I am not decrying those who do, infact, in some ways I applaud them. they can do something that I can not bring myself to do.
I maybe on the road to doing something like that in the future, but not just yet.
In sexual matters I rule nothing out.
Thanks for all of the advice, it is most welcome, and I am sure will come useful in the future, maybe even the near future.

:rolleyes:

Mackem,

Thanks for the update.

mackem88 said:
Sorry guys, I have given this a lot of thought, and it is not going to happen. They are still invited of course and I hope everything will go smoothly. They will visit and we will fuck and suck as much as we can, given the physical possibilities, and then I will take them to meet my friends, where they will get all the cock they need. (Well I hope they do).

But, it sounds like it *is* going to happen.

mackem88 said:
If at the end of the night they inist on my doing the duties her hubby normally performs (cleaning out), then I am sorry to tell you I can't go through with it. .... I'm sorry Custer, but I am just a cunt licker, not a cunt sucker.

No need to say you're sorry. What you do or don't do is up to you, obviously.

mackem88 said:
Thanks for all of the advice, it is most welcome, and I am sure will come useful in the future, maybe even the near future. :rolleyes:

You're welcome (for whatever it was worth).

BTW, when are your new woman friend and her step daughter coming to visit you and your friends? Or have they already done so? If so, what happened?

—Custer

Soon I hope

Thanks for the interest and advice.
I have explained my situation to the mother, I think she was a little disappointed, but understanding. However they are both Bi and often clean each other out, which will be very horny for me to see.
With that in mind I have told her that I may not be able to resist helping out, once they cleaned most of it, they might just leave a little for me to try in each of their pussies.
I'm getting horny just thinking about it so I don't suppose I will be able to just sit back and watch.

Please don't flag away the possibility that in the heat of the erotic moment of seeing mother and daughter eat each other out, you will join in and LIKE IT VERY MUCH.

Females are virgins and frightened to let go of their virginity for their first fuck, but they soon adapt to this lovely new experience.

So creampie eating may be a scary thought also, but soon it can release erotic desires to DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN with increasing pleasure.

Women lick spermout of each other's vaginas in threesomes.

The percentage of men who drink sperm is much higher than you realise, but sometimes guys are scared to admit they do because they fear the label of "faggot".

Should a guy who fantasizes the thought of eating creampies miss out on the erotic experience simply because of someone else's vanilla, boring rules ?????????

Mackem, if you want, send them sluts over to me in geordieland and i'll clean out the spunk from their pussys and then send them back over to you.

How's that sound?

Bro, there is nothing wrong with you. Many straight men are closet cum lovers, myself included. I have no desire to fuck or be fucked by another man nor to suck off or be sucked by another man. I am not gay nor bi. But I get incredibly sexually aroused when I fantasize about cleaning another man's load from between my wife's legs, or licking up another man's load from her breats or having her slowball her lover's cum to me. From the looks of her response she loves it too. Eating another man's cum doesn't make you gay or any less of a man as long as your woman is somehow the median.

Users who are viewing this thread