• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Angie here..New to the board and the lifestyle

• Thread starterAdventurousAngie
  • Start date
aw...

You guys! You had a hot woman who was going to post hot real pics and you turned her off from even coming to this place!

When I first read Angie's first message and saw her photos I instantly thought Wow, it would of been amazing to have seen photos of her with her first black guy and heard all about her first experience but due to a few mis-placed comments from a couple of individuals we are ALL now going to be deprived of this.

Angie, for the benefit of most of the members of this site who would love to see more of you I ask you to reconsider your decision not to share your experience with us and for the guys who only seem happy when having a pop at each other please take your arguments elsewhere and stop spoiling things for the majority.

You are such a pathetic bastard, Priss. You are undoubtedly the world's biggest pussy. You crawl out from under your rock periodically and for what? The only posts you ever make are to try and start shit with me. Go back under the rock and wait for your next opportunity, Frodo.

If you are gonna take shots at me at least get it correct when i said about the guy saying something racist it wasnt him saying big black cock it was that he said if i get guys with 12 inch dongs and they are black as night that he would join if i started a site!!

What the fuck is your deal dude? Are you just talking shit cause thats how you get off? I didnt say i definitely was starting up a site so get off my back with me trying to sell stuff cause i am not!!

I will post one picture from this weekend and that will be it!! Everyone can thank Hotcouple for that. I will put one pic up cause i said i would put up pictures but then after that im done!! I will still post in the forums but i will post when it has to do with a topic that isnt about me. Lets stop it now hotcouple im done with this back and forth!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agrre a truce needs reached. She's hot, probably more than likely quite real and will post a photo. Let's all wish her a great experience and leave it at that.

Besides...........who listens to the radio anymore? Nothing but top 40 shit anyway. I'll just put in my Buffett cds, thank you! :D

With all the political boards where one can argue til kingdom come, why does every thread of this board have to become a "win at all cost, I'm right you are wrong, I'll have the last word, and my way or the highway" situation? What happens when the three or four people on this board win a discussion? What does it make you? Ok big deal! You won a stupid internet thread war!! Congratulation! You are THE big fish in a small puddle!

Some one please e-mail me when this board grows the fuck up and can start simply enjoying black/white sex again!

Jaxunman said:
With all the political boards where one can argue til kingdom come, why does every thread of this board have to become a "win at all cost, I'm right you are wrong, I'll have the last word, and my way or the highway" situation? What happens when the three or four people on this board win a discussion? What does it make you? Ok big deal! You won a stupid internet thread war!! Congratulation! You are THE big fish in a small puddle!

Some one please e-mail me when this board grows the fuck up and can start simply enjoying black/white sex again!

I agree! So much for thinking signing up for this forum would be a good time!!

she told you

AdventurousAngie said:
Also im not getting into the lifestyle so i can make a website..im saying it makes no sense for me to post tons of pictures all the time on boards like this for free when i can get paid good money for it!! I can still have all the fun i want in the lifestyle i just dont have to show the world my fun!
damn pimp she told you that had to hurt lol.

This is the post i made about the pictures. Where does it say im opening up a website or that i am even thinking about it? Tell me that would you hotcouple?

Good news!! We found two guys for this weekend!! I cant wait i am so excited!! We will take pictures and post them next week but i do have to say upfront this wont be an everytime occurence..I could make alot of money if i started up a website with my experiences so im not gonna flood the net with pictures of me having sex..

I was saying if i wanted a bunch of my pictures all over the net i could start a site and get paid for it that is all i said. I didnt say i am starting up a website!! So would you please stop saying i am coming on here trying to sell something!!

If i had said nothing about my pictures and i put a bunch up from this weekend? You telling me alot of people wouldnt be saying take more pictures of you with black men? Thats all i was doing i was trying to stop that from happening stop trying to make me out as some girl who has ulterior motives to sell a website or something!!

As to that comment about if it was racist or not. Cause you say its not racist does that make it true? No.. I was just stating my opinion that is all..

Lastly, stop saying i am backtracking..im not backtracking from anything!! Go back and read all of my posts and not one thing i have said i am going away from! Unlike you who straight up lies..I never said the guy was racist for saying big black cock like you put in a post!

You know what lets just drop this all thing..dont even comment on my last post..im just tired of it all..i got more important things to deal with then a stupid fight on a message board..

Users who are viewing this thread