• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Another night with a young stud

• Thread starterpta_hotwife
  • Start date

pta_hotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 12, 2009
clips4sale.com
This guy we found online was skinny as a rake but he was a fantastic lover and brought my wife to several powerful orgasms while I watched.

We enjoyed it so much we had him back for a second night. These pictures are from both nights.

Attachments

• hw4 003.jpg
    hw4 003.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,212
Lovely arse on your wife!
Did she take him bareback?

Your wife is damn hot, Love the milfy type. I'd pump her all night myself. Cant wait to see more. I hope you got pics of him bustin a load of hot stallion cream all over them gorgeous tits!

pta_hotwife said:
This guy we found online was skinny as a rake but he was a fantastic lover and brought my wife to several powerful orgasms while I watched.

We enjoyed it so much we had him back for a second night. These pictures are from both nights.

Jesus Christ, your wife is hot as fuck. I've seen a vid of her on *****... OH DAMN I WANT YOUR HOT, PTA, MOM OF A WIFE! Shes a milf-and-a-half! Very very beautiful!!!

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Attachments

• downloadfile-5.jpg
    downloadfile-5.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 199

Users who are viewing this thread