• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

any cuck want to suck a young bulls cock while their partner rides my face

• Thread starterizyg
  • Start date

izyg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2023
any cuck want to suck a young bulls cock while their partner rides my face

any cuck want to play with a young bulls cock while their wife rides my face that's just for starters xx. message me for tele or snapxhat x

Reactions: mwc4blkbull
I’ll suck your cock. And the wife can ride your face. Then I’ll throw your legs up and tongue your ass. What do you think of that?

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Dickered and izyg
big10incher said:
I’ll suck your cock. And the wife can ride your face. Then I’ll throw your legs up and tongue your ass. What do you think of that?
love the sound of that come tell me more;)

izyg said:
love the sound of that come tell me more;)
After licking your ass and getting it lubricated, I will put in a butt plug. Then go back to sucking your hard cock. As you're about to shoot a hot load down my throat, I will use the remote control to turn on the vibrator on the butt plug and you'll scream with delight as you fire off. You will insist on returning the favor by eating my ass. Would you rather at that point finish me by sucking my cock, or have me ram your tight ass with my pipe hard member?

Reactions: Dickered
I would love to

IMG_1821.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sertifikat, big10incher, Wyfwatcher and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread