• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any girls think they can handle all of this?

• Thread starter12inchblackattack
  • Start date
Where are you located?

i want some of that! ever had asian pussy?

Attachments

• dsc_0118_101.jpg
    dsc_0118_101.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10,372
question is could you handle this

would love to have you fill all my holes

Attachments

• mmmmmiist_110.jpg
    mmmmmiist_110.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9,616
Wow

Where are you located. Let us connect

Take it all

:D Would Luv to try to take 12 Black Inches.......

new to the site. my name is teresa savarese and i live in baltimore maryland. emai is teresa_savarese@yahoo.com i'm 43 5'4 130 lbs 38 DDD bubblebutt blonde. send me an email. LOVE to try and take that huge massive superior BLACK COCK.MMMMMMMMMMMM

The original picture is a well known fake, don't get too exited. You are only embarrassing yourselves. However.......IF ONLY!!!!!!!! lol

WOW!

Damn thats a wrk of art :p No shyt if only....

Attachments

• 4a73.jpg
    4a73.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 691
  • 62f9.jpg
    62f9.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 7,544
i'm interested in...my god..
please contact me..

Attachments

• elsa_001x_148.jpg
    elsa_001x_148.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 663

Attachments

• needs_huge_black_cocks.jpg
    needs_huge_black_cocks.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,201
nice !

What do you think Madam to this white one?

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 753
i met some one in the chatroom who claimed this pic is of him and it is not fake because dark cavern doesn't allow fakes. does dc have any control over the origin of these pics or whether or not they are photoshopped? i was thinking no..............

:roll: txsweetpea

my wife says it's not real, if you can prove her wrong she would let you fuck her wet cunt or any hole until she has drain you completely dry.

damn baby

come to NYC and i bet you i can

holy crap! whata face what a bod wow what a dick. would love to do that one babe. if ever in fl drop me a line pleese pleese.

Users who are viewing this thread