• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any other cucks cutoff?

• Thread startergato
  • Start date

gato

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2004
Vicky has always been dominant in our sexual relationship. Since she started seeing other guys she has become more dom in the bedroom. She also won't let me fuck her when she has a guy she's seeing. We're still intimate, just intercourse and blowjobs are not currently options. I know a few other guys that are cutoff, some cucks, some not. Wondering how many other cucks are living this way?

Cutoff too

Yes, I have been cutoff from any sex with my wife for almost two years now. She began "seeing" other guys shortly after our marrage, though she didn't openly tell me for about a year. After I was "informed" of how lousy I was in satisfying her, sex got to be maybe a couple special times a year then finally none. Lots of masterbating though, that's about it for me. Join the club, sounds like you have a hot wife too.
littlehubby4in

I have been cutoff from intercourse and oral for clsoe to three years...
JENN allows me relief once a month.....

I couldn't ever accept being cut-off. Though the thought may be a bit of a turn-on, I just love to fuck her too much to allow that to happen.

That's one of the things about the cuckold life that I think may be taking it a bit too far. Maybe for some the idea works, maybe for some the actual cutting-off is what they enjoy, but for me I just can't stand to go a day without being inside my girl, I couldn't imagine what years must be like.

jason

That's cause I've got good pussy, baby. That's why you want to share me with others!

Bring it on. The bigger, the better.

Erin

I've been cut off for over 4 years now. No intercourse, no oral sex. She used to at least jerk me off, but her bf didn't like that and recently I've had to do it myself. He shares her with his friends but not with me anymore...

Reactions: wmjacking
i am cut off for 5 years now

cut down

not really cut off but the frequency has gone way down, maybe once or twice a month if i'm lucky or her b/f can't make it for a few days

I just get hand play and special occassion bjs. Have not had intercourse for four years.

:p

I have also been cut-off, for five years as well. My white wife only takes Black Cock, inside her married, white pussy!!!

for over ten years now

same situation. My wife has no interest in having me even attempt to fuck her.And she hasnt touched my dick in years much less sucked it. She does allow me to jack off while I either suck her toes or lick her ass crack. I think this is her non verbal way of telling me what she thinks of me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi subhub57, do you enjoy being cut off. Is 57 your age or your year of birth?

What is it with all the other guys that posted, that they are excluded from heavenly bliss? Do you enjoy it and how often do you love your right hand?

been cut off for 4 months

been totally cut off from anything with my wife except cleaning her in the morning when she gets home. Tells me I am not worthy of fucking her but to suck her holes clean each morning when she gets in.

for those guys who are cut off...

solid1oc said:
been totally cut off from anything with my wife except cleaning her in the morning when she gets home. Tells me I am not worthy of fucking her but to suck her holes clean each morning when she gets in.

how many of you guys r in chastity? and do you still kiss/cuddle ur wives?

to enser

57 is my age and yes my only sexual release is by jacking my undersized dick. And yes even though we dont talk about it I get off knowing that other men occasionally use my wifes pussy while all I ever get is to kiss her ass.But you have to be a wimp to understand that pleasure

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wmjacking
still intimate, just no intercourse

Vicky and I make out and cuddle alot. We also have sex frequently in a clintonian way, I lick her. Just no intercourse. She helps me get off after I lick her, but intercourse isn't an option anymore.

I am completely cut off too.

I have been completely cut off from everything since my wife, Paula had her baby. I have to say "her" baby as it is not mine. A black man impregnated her. I never did get any pussy before, either but I got a lot of creampie and black cock to suck. Now she spends all her time with the baby and some new guy. I was licking and smelling her cummy panties and jacking off, but now she washes them out as soon as she gets home and takes a bath too. I beg and plead with her to let me eat her pussy, but she just pushes me away and says "Get away faggot!" I really need some cock and cum BAD!!!

chastised

I havn't fucked my wife in 14 years, only allowed to watch her with other men and do clean-up after

Cut off from oral and anal

i have been cut from oral sex by my Mistress/Wife for five years now. She loves to suck her lovers big black cocks but i know that she will never suck mine again.
A couple years ago one of her black lovers fucked her ass for the first time ever. When i asked why she let him have her ass after denying it to me for ten years she said that he took her ass like a real man while i only begged for it like a submissive bitch. So she said that only her lovers would be allowed to fuck her ass since they were man enough to take it. I'm always allowed to lick their cum from her ass after her dates.
i still get to have intercourse with her but it's on her terms and she is always the one in control. Many times she dismounts me after she has came and i have to beg her to be allowed to jerk off.

Users who are viewing this thread