• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anybody here ever fuck my wife?

• Thread starterillgosecond
  • Start date

illgosecond

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 24, 2019
My wife fucked a lot of guys before me, and at the beginning of our relationship I suspect at least two still had access to her pussy. Looking for some stories.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: baddy145, toolman2c and JeffCA
she was kind of a slut when we first met in the early 2000's. would love to hear stories about her. we live in Southern NJ.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 379
  • 2.png
    2.png
    144.6 KB · Views: 354
  • 3.png
    3.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 351
  • 4.png
    4.png
    67.5 KB · Views: 370
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 377
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 371
  • 7.png
    7.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Love
Reactions: Londonfox, BigDKMF, baddy145 and 4 others
No. But I wouldn't mind

Reactions: Readyu
Ladiesfucker said:
Love to fuck her
Your dick would look amazing going in and out of Kathy's pussy! Just make sure you cum inside!!!

Reactions: Jaybp
Kathy was so hot on our wedding night. I was undressing her and about to lick her pussy, she said "Enjoy that, it's been cum in two times so far tonight". Best line she ever said to me.

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 12.21.29 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: troubleintr, Lovasianladies, shotclog and 4 others
We are both in our forties. I am a touch heavy, sometimes I get winded during sex and start to lose my erection, then she'll talk about fucking other guys, and them cumming in her pussy, which will make me hard enough to finish.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, baddy145 and toolman2c
I wouldn't mind skullfucking Kathy telling her what a dirty ***** she is. I am gonna make sure she swallows it all once I blast my load in her mouth

Hey
illgosecond said:
She likes it passionate.
I can take her soft and steady and eventually turn her into a total slut in front of you

Reactions: hikawade and illgosecond
A few months ago we started having her exboyfriend back over (the one from the story). He comes over about once a week. he's still an idiot, but he fucks her so much better than I do.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies

Users who are viewing this thread