• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anybody here ever fuck my wife?

• Thread starterillgosecond
  • Start date
Hell I need to fuck your wife. Better then the idiot I know that much :cool:

Reactions: illgosecond
illgosecond said:
she was kind of a slut when we first met in the early 2000's. would love to hear stories about her. we live in Southern NWell when I saw her [picture it brought me back too,a night we met at a strip club, her lap dances made everyone Cum . I brought her back to my hotel and we fuck in every way possible, her ass was cherry red from my spanking her and pulled her hair . We were out on the balcony and everyone was shooting pictures after hearing the moans from my my knew favorite slut. She loved my thick cock and offered me a few hundred dollars for being a bull

CBDA9150-1BA6-433A-B5FD-2056EF8F4362.jpeg 6BFFD95B-9083-4FC0-A691-9265D2578026.jpeg 1E78DAE4-1DDF-45BE-990A-D331545EE257.jpeg

illgosecond said:
Your dick would look amazing going in and out of Kathy's pussy! Just make sure you cum inside!!!
It would be my pleasure also taking vids of it

Jaybp said:
she did work at a couple of strip clubs in Philly. she never told me she fucked anyone... she told me one guy smelled so good it made her wet. Like pheromones.

Reactions: Jaybp
Some pics of Kathy from when we first met.

Scan 11.jpeg Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 9.55.05 AM.png

Reactions: Jaybp
illgosecond said:
Some pics of Kathy from when we first met.

Scan 11.jpeg Screen Shot 2022-09-16 at 9.55.05 AM.png
very cute

Newer pic of Kathy about to get it from behind. Courtesy of her exboyfreind, though currently fucking her.

IMG_1547 copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies
illgosecond said:
Kathy was so hot on our wedding night. I was undressing her and about to lick her pussy, she said "Enjoy that, it's been cum in two times so far tonight". Best line she ever said to me.

Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 12.21.29 PM.png
Love to taste her

Users who are viewing this thread