• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

anyone been cuckolded by a mexican?

• Thread starterbecontree2001uk
  • Start date

becontree2001uk

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 23, 2004
Just curious to know if any one here has been cucked by a Mexican

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, VeteranBull, PhilippinesFun and 1 other person
Yes

Yes, i have. My wifes first exsperience was a a convention where she was taken by a Mexican doctor. he was the first man to ass fuck her. after three days he shared her with another Mexican doc. there was no tu8rning back. Since that time she has always been with other men and I accept it. we were married for three months when he turned her.

Reactions: Easyballs, Anaslutwife, sswanabe and 4 others
cool! Was he big? Do you have any pics of her Mexican lovers?

No Pics

He was very long not thick his friend was very thick and 8 in. No Pics.

A nice size for your wife! Was he a good lover? Make her cum good?

Yes

He made her cum, he even made her cum while ass fucking her. He mastubated her in a taxi and let the driver watch. He shared her with his friend who also made her cum.

Reactions: Easyballs and Custer Laststand
Yes

I have he's 6'5", 285lbs, muscular, with a cock over 10" long and thick as coke can, the first time he fucked her 4 times he didn't go soft until after the 3 time he came, she looked at me and said she was sucking his cock to make him hard again so he could fuck her because it was so good, something she'd never done with me, she said it felt like he was up inside her belly, I lost count at 6 times when she came, he stretched her little pussy so much my dick felt like it was swimming inside her.

Reactions: Easyballs, VeteranBull and Custer Laststand
mexican studs

my mature white wife is scotish and she wants mexican cock in her hairy pussy all the time. She tells me they fuck her so good and sooo deeep.

Reactions: VeteranBull and Custer Laststand
Mexican bull here in Miami. Just offering my services to any cucks out there who want to watch me with their wife. des138@hotmail.com

Rocky - have you any pics of the mexican stud? Any more stories about him?

Cuck2be: Has your wife fucked Mexican yet? any pics of him if so?

i have

My girlfriend Natalie did a Mexican guy with me actually walking up on them. We were at the bar and I didn't see her for a while and eventually I found her on the outdoor deck giving this big guy a blow job. She didn't even stop.
Then she brought the guy back to our hotel room.

• Love
Reactions: Easyballs, VeteranBull, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Hello

No x rated pics just some pics of us out and about restaraunts etc and he prefers I don't post his pic on the net
I posted a story about how he and my wife got together at new years a while back it wasn't the first time they had been together

A fantasy come true i was so scared and so excided at the same time . Me and my wife went to this bar were a lot of mexicans hang out . My 54 year old wife was a real cock tease , a nice ass with a little meat on it in tight jeans and tank top . There were about 4 mexicans taking turns hitting on her . They were looking at me so i told one of them to follow us when we leave . My wife was so excided , but what we did'nt see was the other 3 mexicans . I though just the one was going to fuck my wife . Now i was scared but my wife handled it . All 4 in our back seat , Man it was so fucking hot .Hard young mexican meat gangbanging me chubby old slut.

Reactions: Easyballs, VeteranBull, twotrip and 1 other person
you lucky bastard

thats sounds so fucking hot please post pic.s

A coworker of hers

I was traveling a lot and she used the time to play. She was with him several times in their 3 month fling. She told me he had a cock the size of a baseball bat (not actually but this is how she described it) and was afraid to take it until he convinced her he would not hurt her.

This guy is special because she asked me to take her to a mexican bar when she first started to fuck him. She did not tell me why we were going there until she introduced him to me. He was with a group of his buddies and she introduced me to them after a deep intense kiss with her FB. I sure do miss Texas.

Reactions: VeteranBull, twotrip and Custer Laststand
I don't know if they have to be Mexican exactly but my wife loves Hispanic men. The biggest cock she has ever had was with a Hispanic man, she said it was so big it frightened her and she honestly did not know if she could take him. Since then she has had several Spanish lovers.

Reactions: VeteranBull and Custer Laststand
old slut for mexicans

mrock said:
thats sounds so fucking hot please post pic.s
my old white gangbanged mexican cock tease . This time in one of there bedrooms .

Truthteller said:
Yes, i have. My wifes first exsperience was a a convention where she was taken by a Mexican doctor. he was the first man to ass fuck her. after three days he shared her with another Mexican doc. there was no tu8rning back. Since that time she has always been with other men and I accept it. we were married for three months when he turned her.

Awesome, and the Doctor wasn't selfish, he shared her around to his friends to give her extra cock power she obviously needed (and enjoyed).

A wife who gets turned so early in her marriage is very lucky, because it prepares the cuckold for the reality that "this is how it will be from now on".

He gets to accept that sharing his wife with other men actually strengthens the marriage by ensuring his wife discovers her primal needs as soon as possible.

It was probably the Devil who said that animals can have multiple partners, but humans can't.

Reactions: VeteranBull, Custer Laststand and old fred
A big fantasy for me

Years ago my wife and I had a flighty freind. A real air head. No, more like a space cadet. She was very impressionable and blew between fashions and fads like a breeze across the prairies. For a while she was a witch, then she was a voodoon, then a lesbian free spirit. You know, the kind that dont shower, go to the drum circles... That is until she met her mexican lover.

I'm not sure what his name was. We knew him as Johnny. He was an average looking mexican male. He had a solid build from a construction background, but was a small frame man. After she met him it was all we heard about. Johnny this, Johnny that. He hung out at this mexican resturaunt/bar on the main drag just outside out town. The resturaunt was just like the hundreds of others that seem to be popping up all over town. However it had a big bar in the back and it seemed like it was a known local hangout for the blue collar immagrants.

She used to go down to the bar and hang out with him . Some nights my wife and I would go down with her. Every night that we went down there we were the most popular people in the place. Well, the ladies were anyway. I dont think they liked me much. I think I was mostly tolorated because we were freinds with Johnny. I used to get a little uncomfortable in there because it was a rough crowd. We're not talking about exotic laten lovers here. These were mexican day laborers and who knows what else. Rowdy and horny and I always felt like I was intruding and wasn't really welcome.

My wife on the other hand was a different story. They didn't seem to mind the pretty white American women hanging out in their bar. Lets just say they never had to pay for any of their drinks. Our freind was Johnnys' girl and was off limits, but my wife was different. I used to watch them leering at her from all over the bar. Talking amonst themselves as they ogled my wife and her freind.

My wife was nervous too. At least at first. She gets really dosile in a setting like this and her shyness can seem like compliance when it's really just not wanting to make waves. That doesn't matter to guys like this, so I was always worried that something could happen to her. Of course I would have been unable to do anything about it either. Even though she was obviously with me it didn't stop them from hitting on my wife, and I mean all the time.

They were always very touchy-feely with her as they crowded around us and she did very little to stop it. It was always a scary thrill when it was happening and I used to get very excited thinking about what they did to her later on. To this day I wonder what might have happened on any one of those nights if we hadn't been there with Johnny. I just know she would have ended up on her knees somewhere, servicing a crowd of hard mexican meat and I would have been panting in blind lust watching. My cock so hard it was threatening to tear through my pants...

She went to Mexico to meet the folks, as it were and when she came back she was a Catholic! Here we go again... Anyway, she came back just beaming on Mexico. How beautiful it was, how great it was, bla bla bla. I got tired of hearing it one day and said, " There must be something wrong with it, or they all would be coming here." All the sudden I was a racist. I'm like WTF???!!! and that pretty much did it for our freindship.

Users who are viewing this thread