• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone want to see if the can suduce my gf on fb?

• Thread starterOkiedogs
  • Start date

Okiedogs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2021
I was wondering if anyone wants to try and seduce my girlfriend on facebook and share your conversations with me and any pics that might be shared? Im not sure if anyone has much of a chance successfully doing it. The best chance would be late night on the weekends if she has had some drinks...

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, MsPAWGandhubby, hotshared and 1 other person
Yeah I’ll try it.

Okiedogs said:
I was wondering if anyone wants to try and seduce my girlfriend on facebook and share your conversations with me and any pics that might be shared? Im not sure if anyone has much of a chance successfully doing it. The best chance would be late night on the weekends if she has had some drinks...
I've done it once before and had about a e month fling. Her hubby used to log into her account once a week to see what ae had chatted about

TeddyG said:
I've done it once before and had about a e month fling. Her hubby used to log into her account once a week to see what ae had chatted about
Pm me

Okiedogs said:
whats her name? and how hot is she?

Rayagr said:
whats her name? and how hot is she?
I dont want her to be bombarded by random guys all at once...maybe in the future i will get back to you

Reactions: Rayagr
Okiedogs said:
You asked me to PM you so I did. Wouldn't class that as bombardment

Okiedogs said:
I try it send me the info. So are you from Oklahoma. I'm from Lawton Oklahoma

Me

any updates ? how things go

Cdpas said:
I'dove if someone would try seduce my wife
I would like to

Users who are viewing this thread