• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Anyone wanting fakes??

  • Thread starterNaughtythoughts
  • Start date

Naughtythoughts

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2023
30
92
18
I’m making some fakes if anyone wants just let me know what you’d like and I’ll see what I can do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JKUK, Dingos and Autumnsky
Naughtythoughts said:
I’m making some fakes if anyone wants just let me know what you’d like and I’ll see what I can do.
you are doing for free or is it paid?
 
I would love some too. Anything really. Thanks.



IMG_1794.jpeg
IMG_1793.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: zagc, franklyhorny and Naughtythoughts
garzagreg said:
I would love some too. Anything really. Thanks.



IMG_1794.jpeg
IMG_1793.jpeg
Hope you like



IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_7511.jpeg
IMG_7510.jpeg
 
Naughtythoughts said:
Hope you like



IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_7511.jpeg
IMG_7510.jpeg
Love seeing the BWC stretching her out
 
Can you work with these?



IMG_1946.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: franklyhorny
Can you work with these?



IMG_1946.jpeg
IMG_1947.jpeg
IMG_1948.jpeg
IMG_1949.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: franklyhorny
Naughtythoughts said:
I’m making some fakes if anyone wants just let me know what you’d like and I’ll see what I can do.
I want my latina wife faked in all the most kinky position you can do;)



001 (5).jpg
42045412_10156739627157300_8130884106536878080_n.jpg
52764689_2617144984994733_6509873787289206784_n.jpg
IMG_20180223_145841.jpg
IMG_20191011_190833.jpg
 
Naughtythoughts said:
I’m making some fakes if anyone wants just let me know what you’d like and I’ll see what I can do.
Fake me
 
Naughtythoughts said:
can you do like private.. ..i mean without uploading here ???
 
  • Like
Reactions: franklyhorny
anonymousname said:
can you do like private.. ..i mean without uploading here ???
Same here.
 
anonymousname said:
can you do like private.. ..i mean without uploading here ???
Hi there yes I can do some in private for you if you want. It will come with a catch tho. If you want some private fakes must send face pics for fake but also some pics of her in panties/ lingerie preferably ass pics with panties on
 
unknownmilf said:
Nice! They look good! Would love one of my wife fucking a black guy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: garzagreg
Naughtythoughts said:
Oh I will nice wow. I may throw some more Laura up later if you want to work with more. Thanks
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: wifefuckeracnj and Naughtythoughts
Tekish said:
I want my latina wife faked in all the most kinky position you can do;)



001 (5).jpg
42045412_10156739627157300_8130884106536878080_n.jpg
52764689_2617144984994733_6509873787289206784_n.jpg
IMG_20180223_145841.jpg
IMG_20191011_190833.jpg
.



IMG_7555.jpeg
IMG_7557.jpeg
IMG_7556.jpeg
 
More Laura. Hope you can use them and her



IMG_1967.jpeg
IMG_1968.jpeg
IMG_1969.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Naughtythoughts
Her



WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 13.01.36 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 13.01.36.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 13.01.37 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-08 at 13.01.37.jpeg