• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are all blacj guys full of shit?

• Thread startersexy-wife-4u
  • Start date

sexy-wife-4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2007
We have beeb tru=ying to meet a genuine black guy for ages & keep getting bullshit & being fucked around. It seems like all black men are full of it and all talk and now action. From many of the clips we have viewed they have trouble keeping iy up also.

Any genuine people around, we are getting very dishartened.

why dont you tell us who you are, where you are, and your'e desires, and you might get somewhere!

Yeah I agree

No need to throw labels at an entire race.... Im sure there many well endowed gents that can service you. But if you dont advertise correctly then how can one find you ?

I am also quite sure that your name calling and foul language will GET YOU NOWHERE.

I see in your profile you found one agree with pussylaper and also location is a good start.

That assumes the profile pic is genuine Muleman. It may well be, but then again....

PA_HandsomeBlkMale said:
where are you at, location, location, location....
Exactly. If I may add, join a swinging site. Don't always look in one direction. You won't find any thing. Plus, the people who you are probably talking to are probably not even black. Just some IR fantasizer . Black men are no different than any other man. Present yourself in a respectable manner, and you'll find your man. Guarantee.

lol they are fakes come on Iam sure if you are real any big dick black guy would love to fuck your wife or maybe you two just do this for the fanasty thrill .

Agree with most here. Perhaps if you listed your location you would most def find what you are looking for here. No doubt.

where are you guys located?
new york bbc male here would love to help you guys out.

Hey Sexy-wife-4u,
I am a black male that is always serious about meeting, but there is a lot of BS on here as well. Many guys pretend they are women or say they are ready to meet, but need wifes permission. I am in the NYC are if you would like to meet for serious fun. Email me: realsbm38@yahoo.com

I agree. There are alot of fakes out there both black males and couples. Don't give up. It will take time.

sexy-wife-4u said:
From many of the clips we have viewed they have trouble keeping iy up also.

What clips are you talking about, and if u believe the clips why are you still trying, you're a fake.
I don't believe you can't find black guys, have u posted a picture?, and by the way black guys need a woman that turns them on also.

I am truly hooked on bbc. I have NEVER ever had any trouble with a black man, of any age or build, keeping it up^.

I will say that only 1 in 4 or 1 in five of the dates I make with someone I meet on line works out. When it does, it is Always worth it.
luv, to All, Ms Gary
p.s. still looking for a regular BF

Are all .... .... .... ... .... ?

pussylaper said:
I am also quite sure that your name calling and foul language will GET YOU NOWHERE.

Hi to all
i FULLY agree... the QUESTION was not asked properly...
in my Personnal point of view.... the question lack some Respect .
Thanks to all who have contributed a Positive reply on this post...
Edith

P.S. To the Owner ( s) of Dark Cavern and all Moderators...
i Greatly appreciate your non - intervention in this particular situation...
Thank You !!!
Edith

Far from it

Perhaps you should try a different angle. Not every black man is a Thug, Dom, or even well endowed. It is completely childish to think so. I certainly am not ignorant enough to believe that I am every woman's fantasy. I do know that with the right woman, we can make the earth move. I am selective and do no waste my time with women who are not exactly what I want, does that make me full of shit? Hardly!

Also, take a look at it from our side. How many times have we been lured by someone posing to be a white woman, when in reality it is a white man. Think that doesn't get old? Can you blame us for being cautious and wanting proof before going forward?

Anyway, good luck in finding what you want and be open enough to accept it once you get it! Success rates in this place and anywhere online for that matter is extremely low, accept it and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread