• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are there any actual women who post here on a regular basis?

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date

Real Woman, or not?

• I'm a real woman, but I lurk more than post

Votes: 30 34.5%
  • I'm a real woman and regular poster

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'm a husband posting under an account named for my wife (or both of us) w/ her knowledge

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • I'm a guy faking being a woman for this account

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I'm a guy and everyone knows it

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • I'm a TV/TS

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Will & Eve said:
that's what THIS room is SUPPOSED to be....I'm still in the process of re-training the posting habits of some here, but the end game is that this room, named as it is for a reason, is the "welcoming place" where one doesn't have to be inundated with "slut'ho" comments.

Oh... I guess I missed the memo on that.

Your efforts to make the Cavern a fun place where everyone can feel comfortable haven't gone un-noticed by me, though.

lol One guy admitted to being a fake. Honesty has coming along way for DC LOL

I'm real, female and enjoy reading many of the posts. Hubby and I both love the pics. I enjoy bc but like the senuality of it, the contrast and the thought of it still being some what taboo in some areas. I like being treated like a woman and with respect. I like it when a bc enjoys what I have to give and appreciates it.

I just started on this site, but set a screen name up as a couple, since I do not want to give off the impression I am trying to "cheat." I have yet to become a "regular poster" since I just joined yesterday, but I have no intention of just sitting on the sideline idle. :-D

I post

I am a guy but poost under my wifes user name. She lurks sometimes, I post. We are a real couple, she has two black bfs that she has sex with occassionally. She like scucking me afterher dates, I have to stay home whiel she goes out. I am not into the bi aspect some cucks seem to like

muleman said:
I remember some of your post Mel from the past. You have been a member since 4-6-04 and posted 86 post and started 2 threads with no post to them. I'm not knocking you as I always have read your post. What I see there aren't alot of people here as mild mannered. Most of the people here as I see don't post alot of crude things unless you want to go into the extreme room or black worship room. Will mhall and I have tried to get alot of the bullshit out of here so people such as you can also enjoy the site. I'm sorry you feel the whole site is a waste of your time to visit more often but if you spend alittle more time here you might see how it has changed from the past to growing into a excellent site for everyone. Thanks Mel Muleman

I am sorry if my original post came across in a totally dismissive way Muleman.
Thats not what I was trying to get across at all, and please make no mistake that I love dirty talk and hot sex as much as any woman can, and I do think that you are doing a great job with this site.
However, what I don't enjoy is the name calling. To my way of thinking that isn't a sexual thing at all, its an entirely different context.
I really hate it when a complete stranger contacts me with an opening gambit of:
Hello bitch/slut/slag/cunt/*****.
Just because I happen to fancy black men, doesn't mean that any of those names are automatically applicable.

Some women might enjoy that level of abuse, and that is absolutely fine if they do, but I don't.
I have had two wonderful RL encounters through this site, and ironically, it was one of those gents that directed me away from DC because he didn't like the way that men treated the few women that visited.

I hope that I didn't make anyone feel as though I was critisizing, I was simply offering my opinion based on my personal experience.

I think Cute Melanie said all I was going to say, but in a much better manner, Im fairly new to this site and lifestyle, and quite frankly find SOME of the rooms offensive. Im not suggesting removing those rooms or posts, as I know others do enjoy them, but it leaves me no other place to go and I will post my thoughts less. Im not suggesting a ban on crude language or any other form of censorship, but perhaps a room for those less inclined to belittle or judge others may be in order. A room to share ideas, answer questions that sort......Just MHO:love:

My thoughts

Im another woman who is fairly new to this site and this scene. I really love this site and this forum. I'd hope to become a more regular poster with my husband helping.
I am learning that not everyone is who they say they are, there are a few fakers. I've met a lot of guys who say they are black and fuck white wives on a regular basis, but I have my doubts. I do understand the need to be a little discreet, the swinging lifestyle is a bit taboo, not to mention interracial swinging. I guess I dont understand why mis-represent yourself here. Why not just withhold information you would choose to not give out rather than false information. This fantasy thing works a lot better is you are truthfull about who you are and what you want to get out of it. I guess I wish everyone felt this way.

My name is Becca, and I recently moved to Denver with my husband. Please feel free to check out my profile, pics, and blog at:

SexiWhiteLadys4BBC's

Slut4BBC69 said:
Im another woman who is fairly new to this site and this scene. I really love this site and this forum. I'd hope to become a more regular poster with my husband helping.
I am learning that not everyone is who they say they are, there are a few fakers. I've met a lot of guys who say they are black and fuck white wives on a regular basis, but I have my doubts. I do understand the need to be a little discreet, the swinging lifestyle is a bit taboo, not to mention interracial swinging. I guess I dont understand why mis-represent yourself here. Why not just withhold information you would choose to not give out rather than false information. This fantasy thing works a lot better is you are truthfull about who you are and what you want to get out of it. I guess I wish everyone felt this way.

My name is Becca, and I recently moved to Denver with my husband. Please feel free to check out my profile, pics, and blog at:

SexiWhiteLadys4BBC's

Totally agree here. My first introduction to IR sex with couples was back in about 2001 here on DC, when it used to be free membership. I hooked with about four couples over a period of time, and a couple of women. It seemed easier in those days. But now, you just don't know who are talking to on here. I go into the chat room and it just seems to be a bunch of fakes. The biggest turn off is some "white husband" wanting me to seduce his wife. Or some white girl who's a "virgin" and is "curious." Finally, there's the "women" that talk to me for like over a month online, but never give up their phone number or call me. I've stopped wasting my time with those types. If no phone after say a least a week of email exchanges, then I try to avoid them. I'm not out to abuse some woman's phone number, but dang, if you just want to internet chat, so say. Stop with all the stuff about you wanna hook up, but then you don't agree to call me. So yeah, it would be help just to be honest.

I kinda think whats been experienced is that a greater number of people are beginning to consider this stuff so they're masking the hardcore women that are already doing it.
I have some great fun with one UK woman on chat there and she's real from talking on the voice capability when it works. But she's at the curious stage and if we all go on thinking we've gotta get that piece here and now and forgetting we can be embassidors for all of us, so that some where down the line one of us is going to get one of the real ones then you might as well give up and go out. The number one reason for failure is coming on too strong too quick and I like to pride myself on what I can control and take responsibility for that now and forget the stuff thats out side my reach

Users who are viewing this thread